Home Forums General Discussion Youtube "film your issue" contest ages 14-24

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Patti D
    Participant

Hi all,
    Just thought I would let you know there is a youth contest on” film your issue” and thought someone in our group who fits in this age bracket may want to do something for this contest on lyme or AI diseases treated with antibiotics.
    It took me forever to get this cut & paste thing but here is the link.
    Do we have any creative young folks in our group???

http://www.youtube.com/user/filmyourissue

Peace !
    Patti

Maz
    Keymaster

Patti, dear friend…I am so proud of you copying and pasting!!! Way to go, girl – you'll be a techie no time!!! :roll-laugh:

Geez, wish I could say I was in that age bracket of 14 to 24, but I'm nearly the big 5-0. I still feel 17 inside, but my body speaks a different truth!

What a cool idea for youngsters to speak up on all kinds of life issues and thanks for posting!

Peace, Maz

Kim
    Participant

Hey Patti,

Cool idea. 

I know you use a Mac and I've just switched to one too so can relate to the cut and paste problem.  The Roadback software is NOT Mac friendly. :doh:  Every time I send out doctor's names to a poster I would have to send it through email, but now I've figured out I can first put it in another program like mail or something, and then drag it into the RBF site.  I also installed Firefox on the Mac and this software runs a little better that way than through Safari.  I DO NOT have a brain for computers. :crying:

Take care…..kim

Davit
    Participant

Hello Mac people.

You Know you can convert part of your Mac to run on Windows if you want to use PC programs! I haven't bothered so I am doing the same as you. I'm leaving my MAC stricktly Mac as it can't read PC virus's. Oh! PDF is universal so if you convert it to PDF any one should be able to read it.

Maz: You look younger! Are they going to ask for ID. I think you should do this.

Davit.

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1539]Davit[/user] wrote:

Maz: You look younger! Are they going to ask for ID. I think you should do this.

Davit, you're quite the comedian! :roll-laugh: I was younger in that pic…it was taken the summer (a couple months) before I got sick…about 3.5 years ago now and is long overdue an update. When I finally get a decent picture of myself, I'll switch it in, but folk might have trouble recognizing me as I've put on about 25 pounds during that time…ugh. I'm not very photogenic and usually have my eyes shut in photos, so it takes a while for a decent photo to come along. I have one of the family that went on this year's Xmas card…will see if I can load it here.

Peace, Maz 

Davit
    Participant

Maz.

The new picture I put up is still a few years out of date, but the other one was at least 20. I looked too much like a cowboy in it which I wasn't. We all know about cowboy IQ and hat size. (Which one do you think is bigger?)

Davit.

Kim
    Participant

I appreciate the computer tip, Davit, but the files I'm copying from are already in a PDF format and they still don't display properly with this software.

kim

Davit
    Participant

Hi Kim

That is interesting. I know my CAD doesn't transfer true to PDF yet it prints true. I also found with mail that if I drag a picture it is Ok but if I send a file it goes Mac and PC can't open it.

I still wouldn't trade My MAC for a dozen PCs.
    Question? Is MAC really that much more expensive than PC. I've got the 15″ MAC book pro and it did cost a bit of change but it seems a comparable PC is up there to.

Davit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ Youtube "film your issue" contest ages 14-24’ is closed to new replies.