Home Forums General Discussion Yeast or parasites?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Roz
    Participant

Hi,

I could really use some guidance. My tongue is white I am R/A postive.

I have been vomiting up strings of things. I feel very ill.

My parasite stool samples came out neg- so did my blood work for yeast.

Any thoughts?

Hugs, Roz

Davit
    Participant

Hello Roz

I'm RA and have never had this, are you sure you don't have something else happening. If it was my cat doing this I would think worms. I hope you are seeing a Doctor.

Davit

Roz
    Participant

Hi Davit,

Yes, I am going to the Doc today. My tongue is really white looking and I have nausea as well.

Roz

Kim
    Participant

Hey Roz,

Sorry you're feeling so lousy.  Do you know what lab they used for your stool sample?  I've heard that most are worthless and only a couple that are pretty good.

It also could be that some of the antibiotics you're taking have killed parasites and your body is purging.  Just to be safe I'd load up on fluids and do what you can to detox.

Take care…..kim

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Roz;
        According to my doc. a white tongue is a symptom of systemic yeast that likely affects the whole digestive system.I have had it many times.Diflucan or Sporomax work but for me it always comes back eventually.It is a never ending battle for me.

A Friend
    Participant

Roz,

Like Davit and Kim, I believe so many of the doctors we ask such questions as you asked are totally uninformed on these subjects, and don't know about the best labs for getting these done.  In medical school, I've read, they usually have had only one nutrition course.  And, I've heard and read that they are taught from a prescription/Big Pharma/disease perspective, and for years most have totally ignored even the hazards of not keeping good flora thriving in our bodies.  (Anyone have any nails (as in metal) I could bite on???!!!). 

Even among my former AP physicians, as good as they've been,  only one of them had a really good/broad base of understanding use of complementary (natural, etc., as well as RX) medicine. 

Rox, I hope you'll do a search and find and read Doug Kaufman's books (book 1 and 2 are beginners on this subject and have good-sounding protocols, that he recommends be rotated for effectiveness).  The library may have copies of these, and very probably will have copies of Chronic Fatigue & the Yeast Connection, and other books by Dr. Wm Crook, whose work (and he) rescued me back in the early 1990's.  It's so important you have a grasp of this important subject from something knowledgeable.  Unfortunately, on this important subject, you'll probably have to be your “own physician.” 

Also, in a topic with Dr. Leo Galland mentioned, there is a link to a list of his Articles, and several of those may be very helpful to you.  However, Kaufmann and Dr. Crook give some good specific protocols to follow. 

Best too you,

AF

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ Yeast or parasites?’ is closed to new replies.