Home Forums General Discussion Yeast Infection

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David C
    Participant

Hi All

Need some advise in this aspect. I've been on AP for 2 weeks. Did not take probiotic on the 1 st week, & only on & off on the 2nd. I've been having hard cubic form, fish ball type of stool.:angry:  Is this a sign of yeast infection or, dehydration or side effects of the drugs. I had these sysmptoms before but not as often. What are the symptoms of tooo much bad guys in the gut???

Few days ago, I had a colon cleansing done with enema bought over the counter. For 2 consecuvtive nights, i experience comfortable and almost pain free in my sleep. I thougth I was in remission. But the pain came back with a vengence on the 3rd night. It makes me think that my RA is very much related to my gut cos' I have a history of constipation or slow bowel movement plus exposing to an toxic working environment. (printing firm with very bad air ventilation) Does anyone has any similar experience? What are your advise dealing with leaky gut?

David C

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Dave;
        I know what you mean.Digestive enzymes help tremendously.GNC vit. shop has a very good blend at a great price.It comed in a big bleu bottle with a red cap.
        Chemicals stress the immune system  and damage the DNA. I was exposed to heaps of them and yes they can be one of the causes of sickness.The liver is our detoxifying agent but often can't handle a big load if you are constantly are exposed to it.If your stools are always pale or float you are certain you need enzymes.
                                Lynne

lvento27
    Participant

David
    I had the same experience with deglycceride licorice .It cleaned me out well and I felt amazing for two days then same thing happenedthe symptoms came back worse.It made me wonder too.
    Lynn
    How do you know when leaky gut is healing?.I am on nystatin and strict gluten free diet.But I had to go for IV because skin was getting worse so now I feel like I that only contributes to leaky gut. Were you ever tested for heavy metals?

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Ivento;
         Yes I had a problem and it was so bad it scared to doctor.I still have the info so here goes
    Aluminum…………high acceptable
    Antimony…………..spot on
    Arsenic……………..slightly high acceptable
    Barium………………mid way above acceptable
    Beryllium……………spot on
    Bismuth…………….spot on
    Cadmium……………acceptable
    Lead………………….way way above acceptable
    Boron………………..quite low
    Calcium………………so high it was off the chart
    Chromium…………..very low
    Copper……………….medium high
    Iron…………………..off the chart high   but I was always anemic for years before
    Magnesium…………off the chart high
    Manganese………..off the chart high
    Molybdenum……….off the chart low
    Sulphur……………..Acceptable
    Selenium……………quite low
    Silicon……………….off the chart high
    Sodium……………..Off the chart high
    Strontium………….off the chart low
    Zinc………………….off the chart low
    Cobalt………………6 times too high
    Germaniun…………good
    Iodine……………….good
    Lithium………………30 times too high
    Nickel………………..2 times too high

Doc put me on chelation suupositories for a couple of months and then Enteroalgen which is a combo of milk thistle and L.Lysine.That cost a mint so I just take those 2 supplements.As minerals were being leeched from the bones(causing osteoporosis) she put me on supplements.Took a year but all is pretty normal now
        I.Vs are meant to bypass the stomack so as not to cause more gut problems but yeast will still be one of them and yeast drills tiny holes in the gut allowing for molecules large molecules to enter the blood system.An intact gut lining will prevent this.I am on low dose antibiotics to prevent this problem and so far,so good
        You ask”how do we know if things are getting better” and that is really hard to tell.My celiac gave me just a couple little water blisters that never went away for years.After 18 months gluten free it was gone so I gathered that by then gut issues were better.Now and then I cheat but if I have gluten even in a tiny amount the dermatitis is back in a week or so and it takes a couple months to go away again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Yeast Infection’ is closed to new replies.