Home Forums General Discussion Yeast infection and Lyme disease

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hoping
    Participant

2 questions:

Is it possible to have yeast infection without obvious symptoms?

If I never had tick bites in the past, is it possible to have Lyme disease?

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Hoping,

My OPINION is ye
    on both questions.

I have major yeast issues, but do not have the traditional vaginal yeast infection.

Mmy daugher tested positive for Lyme and has no KNOWN past history of a tick bite.

Cheryl

Merla
    Participant

I agree with Cherl. I think the little buggers hide out in their biofilms and must go on a walk about (in our bodies) just when you start feeling good!!

Merla

[user=1182]Hoping[/user] wrote:

2 questions:

Is it possible to have yeast infection without obvious symptoms?

If I never had tick bites in the past, is it possible to have Lyme disease?

Yes some people do not seem to have  fungal issues and not know .  Usually you get some itching from the six week mark which goes but you need a systemic antifungal daily really to catch up on the fungal problem of the past and if you are continually taking them as treatment, start slow though with only a couple of days as you herx with that also.  If you do not do it you will end up with diabetes like I did.  It has taken years for me to correct the problem Please ask your Dr. for a script for one. Nystatin is not good enough.

Yes to the tick bite also.  The one that caused me the problem must have dropped off as I do not remember at that time having been bitten by one but had the rash, however not everyone has the rash either. Best to be tested if you are even a little concerned about it just to be sure as it is a beastly problem if neglected.

Hoping
    Participant

Thank you for your responses. How do I test for yeast infection?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Yeast infection and Lyme disease’ is closed to new replies.