Home Forums General Discussion Yeast Infection and AP doctor in Indiana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sandratl
    Participant

I have been taking doxycycline and minocycline for 3 years, but I did not know that I should have been taking probiotics during this time. Because I did not take any probiotics, could I have a intestinal yeast infection that is causing my stomach pain, nausea, etc. to the point that I cannot tolerate the antibiotics anymore. If so, how do I get rid of this intestinal yeast infection and, in doing so, will this reduce or eliminate my stomach pain and nausea?

Also, I was reading this bulletin recently and JB from Indiana, who joined on March 28, 2008, said she goes to an AP doctor. I live in South Bend, Indiana. Is this doctor in Indiana? If so, could you give me the doctor's name? Thanks!

froggy
    Participant

Doc S is in Iowa.  Diflucan and probiotics should get rid of your yeast.  Also there are naturals like GSE, Allimax, and so on…

JBJBJB
    Participant

Hi,

I could not find any AP doctors here in Indiana. I talked to Kim of Indiana and found she also went to Iowa to see Dr. S. That was what I did.  There was one doctor in our town who used to do AP but he is so fearful of being accused by insurances, he no longer does it.

I have been taking probiotics and once a week on Sunday, I don't take any medicine except I take 100 mg Diflucan.

You may want to talk to those girls in great Chicago area. They may help you to get an AP doctor.  Sorry to hear you are having trouble with yeast infection. JB

m.
    Participant

[user=568]sandratl[/user] wrote:

I have been taking doxycycline and minocycline for 3 years, but I did not know that I should have been taking probiotics during this time. Because I did not take any probiotics, could I have a intestinal yeast infection that is causing my stomach pain, nausea, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Yeast Infection and AP doctor in Indiana’ is closed to new replies.