Home Forums General Discussion X-ray findings

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by Maz.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Got the results of my X-rays today.  Finding are Knees – consistent with inflammatory arthritis, soft tissue swelling, Feet – possible beginning signs of osteopenia and Hands – possible erosions of MCP not clear, also soft tissue swelling.

I haven't heard from my rheumy yet, but I'm sure she will want me to take something other than Minocin.  Is this not working for me?  Not sure what the results mean or what to do.

Any thoughts?  Thanks

I guess I reacted too quickly.  My rheumy just called and said I didn't need to change anything.  She said I has some fluid in my knees and soft tissue swelling, but no specific erosions 2 years after my diagnosis!!

I can't believe it!!  I'm so happy!!

AP does work!!!

Maz
    Keymaster

:roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh::roll-laugh:

These smiley faces just say it all, don't they?!! YAY!

Peace, Maz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ X-ray findings’ is closed to new replies.