Home Forums General Discussion Would AP work for her?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    lauram
    Participant

I went to the link Joe M posted of the Scot newspaper and his and Glitter's replies were there. I think it would be a great idea if those with successful stories with their sclero would post also. I would suspect some friend or family member may notice these posts and tell her about them.

laura

Suzanne
    Participant

Everyone's kindness, caring, and efforts in responding to this is very inspiring!  I truly hope the family is as touched as they should be by so many in the same situation reaching out to their child.

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

Parisa
    Participant

A 12 year old boy in my son's classroom came down with  a sudden and severe case of Lupus.  As you know, Lupus isn't a slam dunk with antibiotic protocol.  On the other hand, there are people that have done well with AP with Lupus.  Also, Lyme disease needs to be looked into also.

I typed up a note to the family explaining that I just wanted to make sure they knew there were other options than the classic chemo which he was doing.  I also apologized for intruding on them at  a time when they might be absolutely overwhelmed with medical info.  They never responded but I hope that I planted a seed and at some point maybe they will look into it.

Some people don't have the stomach to question their doctors or treatment and if they don't want to hear what you have to say you have to respect it.

I'm hoping this family is the questioning type and will grab onto this info as the lifeline that it truly is.

lauram
    Participant

DS, you can understand why someone would question an alternative therapy.  Especially when their child is at stake. It seems that their doctor would have known about it if it is legitimate. Plus, we're warned about believing things we read on the net.

laura

GlitterGirl
    Participant

Another update… I never heard back from anybody, so decided to set up a facebook group thing, I sent it out to all my pals, and asked them to send it on to theirs, it's a group, I called it, “Looking for Hope Barrie” , you will find it if you have mind too.  I put the road back website as a link, I hope that is okay.  I also put a quote from the sun onto it too, and a personal message to my friends about checking out the website, for themselves, or loved ones.  Hoping everybody is doing well!

Glittergirl

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ Would AP work for her?’ is closed to new replies.