Home Forums General Discussion Woman's Day Magazine April Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant

The April 2008 issue of Woman's Day Magazine features an article entiitled “I Didn't Recongnize Myself” and this young mother shares her story on scleroderma and how she ultimately ended up going to see Dr. T in Boston and is using AP.  Thought everyone might like to know that AP is getting some positive press in a main stream publication.

Lyn_x
    Participant

Thanks for the tip!  Article can be found online for those without subscriptions:

http://www.womansday.com/health/12875/i-didnt-recognize-myself.html

Goodwife
    Participant

Great article – hopefully it can give some publicity to SD and AP – I had to chuckle, though, in the subtitle of the article, where it said trying an experimental drug – makes it sound so foreign.  It would have been great, too, if in discussing AP it would have included the infectious theory as well as using it as a DMARD – although I know Dr. T uses it as a DMARD.

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

This is just plain good news all the way around.  Lives will be saved as a result of this article.

Cheryl Ferguson

richie
    Participant

This is really great news –I would expect the lead time to see DR T. will increase as soon as this article gets widely circulated —its high time the general public gets to read what many of us have known and experienced using antibiotic

richie

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

I just posted a link to the article on the Scleroderma Foundation Bulletin Board.  That seems like the target audience.

Cheryl

casey
    Participant

This is great! All the 20 or so doctors we have seen (not supportive of the infectious theory or AP) need a copy of this!

Thanks,

Casey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ Woman's Day Magazine April Issue’ is closed to new replies.