Home Forums General Discussion What just happened

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sydnie
    Participant

Hi All

After my recent troubles I reduced Mino to MWF after 3 weeks on M-F. Seem to feel relatively ok on days I dont take mino… but wonderin Is it possible to actually pinpoint when a herx starts. I take my Mino at nite before bed(midnight)-worked v well for me for 2 yrs!!
    Ive noticed that around 3pm the following day my symptoms exaserbate hugely and stay that way until I go to bad at nite..in the morning I seem ok again. Low grade fever, joint pains, lots of buzzing in my groin-needing to urinate a lot.etc etc.  iS THIS A GOOD SIGN THAT THE MINO IS REACHING THE BUGS QUICKLY AND THAT THERE IS NOT A LOT OF IMFLAMATION??? or am I super sensitive to Minocin??

Ive been going to sauna a lot recently trying to detox -did so yesterday but lthen in the evening I had the most horrendous inflammation in my chest-had to go to bed..this morning seems to be gone quite a bit-still there a littlee tho..could this have been a herx or a bad reacyion to sauna?? Any thoughts.

Lastly-promise….How long should it take my body to level out on the herxing?….Should you increase the Mino to as much as you can handle..will this give better chance of gettin back in remission…
    In Sep 08 I had a bit of a flare and doc said raise mino to 5 days til symptoms stopped but now I realise I was herxing every day for about 5/6 months it was nt nice. But I didnt know any better thought disease was getin worse so stayed on Mino for 5 days all thro.. Eventually about June I thought I should reduce mino and did so one day with absolutely no adverse reaction or increase in symptoms…does this mean anything???

Thanks for sticking this long;;;I more thing Im dxd Sjogrens ands did have dry skin, mouth eyes etc but symptoms only exaserpated after trip to the Rockys in Canada after which I had my first full borne flare inc joint pain etc

Many Thanks
    Sorry…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ What just happened’ is closed to new replies.