Home Forums General Discussion What I do for fun

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

This is a recent therapy session at the first birthday party of my littlest granddaughter.

URL=http://img101.imageshack.us/i/dsc00053j.jpg/][/URL]

Nickie_M
    Participant

Kim,

Adorable.  Best therapy ever!!  Enjoy.:D

Nickie

Trudi
    Participant

Beautiful family, Kim!!!!  My 11 month old grandson is coming over this afternoon–always puts a smile on my face :roll-laugh:.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Kim
    Participant

Thanks, Nicki and Trudi.

Even with Tom (tbird's) excellent picture posting instructions, I'm still a computer idiot and had trouble posting a pix……..first attempt was too small and this one is a little large, but I'm going to leave well enough alone.

Lakes
    Participant

Kim,

What a great picture! Your grandkids are adorable and you look fantastic! You look like a VERY young grandmother who has never had a sick day in her life. That picture says it all, and it should right go on the testimonial page!! 🙂

sierrra
    Participant

You look so pretty and healthy. You look really healthy.

Sierra

mkbeeliever
    Participant

Kim, OMG!  Do you see the huge difference in your profile/avitar picture and this picture??  HOLY COW!  I showed my mom and she was astounded.  She was so excited for you!  You are so beautiful!!  :roll-laugh:  And those babies are precious!

casey
    Participant

Kim, i see a definite difference from the avatar pic to now. A ten yr difference in looks !!! Just curious about the “middle” thing though. You once told me you had a “middle ” Ah..like where do you see a “middle”?? Please point that out with a huge arrow cause i dont see it. You look so young ,healthy, vibrant and NO middle!! You look great…way to go girl!!!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

What a sensational photo Kim! I agree, the years seemed to have peeled off versus piled on! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Patti D
    Participant

Love this picture Kim
    So glad your therapy sessions are going so well too!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us. We love the attention!!! How are ya doing? I sure hope all is well.
    Hugs!
    Patti

Eva Holloway
    Participant

great picture Kim, hope I will be able to pick up our next grandchild which will be born in February. I had a hard time last February with the other grandbaby. You should have seen me this summer and now, big difference but not enough.

Best wishes for your better health.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

You know, I hadn't noticed it until Michou pointed it out, but there is a difference in the two photos.  The avatar pix shows a tighter (and not in a good way) face with bell's palsey.  My face now is still tight on the forehead ~ I still can't make a wrinkle there, but the rest is loose and age-appropriately saggy. 😕

I got sick around the time the twins were born 4 1/2 years ago and they played a big part in my determination to get better.  No way was I going to miss out playing with them.

Eva, you are on such a good roll now I predict you'll be more than ready for your new baby in February. 😉

Take care……kim

Michele
    Participant

Kim,

Thanks so much for sharing this picture!!! On this morning I come to the RBF board looking for hope and inspiration, you are the first link I looked to and found a wonderful boost for both.

So fun to see pics of you with your grandchildren! Beautiful!

Michele

linda
    Participant

You just don't look old enough to be their grandmother! What was it Bill Cosby said?, 'Grandparents are just old people trying to get into heaven!' 😉 God bless you and your little angels.

linda

Maz
    Keymaster

Kim, you look gorgeous, girl!!! And I say “girl,” because you sure don't look like a Grandma!!! What beautiful grandchildren, too…no wonder you're in heaven every time you see those little angelic faces. 😀

Peace, Maz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ What I do for fun’ is closed to new replies.