Home Forums General Discussion What happened today- rheumy visit!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Devie
    Participant

Well I think it well as well as I could have hoped.

Time_of_my_Life
    Participant

Devie-

Thats Awesome!!  It sounds like you have a very good RD.  I'm glad that he was so open to the AP.

Do you have RA?  If so, how long have you had it and are you on any medications for it.  I was on Methatrexate and I tell ya, once I stopped taking that poison I started to feel better immediately.  No more awful fatigue or brain fog.  I feel so clear headed!

You will like Dr. S.  He really takes the time to listen and explains everything so well.  He is truly a wondrous man.  Thats him in my photo!

Keep us updated on your story!

Sending healing thoughts your way!

Lori

PS-  You mentioned Pip in your post.  She is the one who got me started on AP too!  She is an angel!  🙂

linda
    Participant

Hi Devie,

Love it, love it, love it!!!:roll-laugh: Good for you and your doctor, he is a rare jewel in the field of rheumatology. Hopefully we will continue to hear more stories like this.

linda

Devie
    Participant

My doc is a great guy.  Frankly I live in Boulder, Co which is the health mecca of the world and I am shocked that there are so actual AP docs here.  I so wanted to mimic the protocol of starting with IVs.  But I have not had this long (my doc tells me he is not convinced it is even RA but that is his fall-back DX, because he has not clue what it is) and other than sulfasalazine which has some antibi's in it and Advil- I have not medicated this at all so maybe I don't know the IVs???

I will keep my June appt with Dr S and pray that I find the means to get there (lets see if I start walking now; oh yeah- I forgot- Im not walking all that well these days…)

In any case, starting tomorrow- I will be on mino; I will be on the road back.  Maybe someday I will run again!

Thanks!!!!  Devie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ What happened today- rheumy visit!’ is closed to new replies.