Home Forums General Discussion What are your symptoms of toxic overload?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nspiker
    Participant

I'm trying to figure out what the symptoms are that are associated with toxic overload.  For me, if I'm guessing right, it's a feeling of puffines, bloating, almost feels like having high blood pressure from the chest up.  Can some of you tell me when you know you are in toxic overload, and need to detox?

Yesterday, had my second IV Clindamycin, and experienced this same feeling, which I have felt many times before.  Last night drank the lemon olive oil before bed, and today feel good. 

What is your experience, and how do you know when to detox?  Is this caused by bacterial die-off?

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi, usually the first sighn is a sensitivety to smells of chemicals and perfumes.Heavy metals are something totally different and the test has to be done by an ND as most doctors know nothing about it..My doctor had my test done on a hair sample.The lab burns it and analyses the metals in the ash.
             Hope this helps and if you need the name of my lab I will find it for you.
                                Lynne

nspiker
    Participant

Lynne,

Thanks for the feedback.  I must have been using the wrong verbiage.  I was actually asking what the symptoms are of bacterial dye-off, or toxins?  I have also heard it referred to as poryphins.  I'm just trying to figure out what symptoms others have when they feel like their body is needing to detox, or rid itself of toxins.  What are the indicators when you know you need the lemon olive-oil drink, or an epson salt, hydrogen peroxide bath? 

I'm just wanting to compare, or confirm that what I am feeling is common, or a real result of bacterial die-off.  Anyone want to share how they feel when they need to detox?

thanks, nancy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ What are your symptoms of toxic overload?’ is closed to new replies.