Home Forums General Discussion Vitamins from the States

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When in the States I was given instructions on how to administer the B12 injections myself which proved to be wonderful as I was also able to use it for the clindermycin sister drug lincomycin which was on the PBS and much cheaper option, it was intra muscular,  as my holistic Dr. at the time used to take time off to go surfing in the Maldives.  I could not go that long without my treatment so got the scripts to do it myself.  I do still use the B 12 but also had some sublinguals at onestage that were very good instead of.  Just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good source in the States for Vitamins so I can just check it out.

Thanks.

mikana
    Participant

Here is a good one. You can order online. 

http://www.gnc.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2166420&sr=1&origkw=b12

my doctor did my bloodwork and was surprised at my b12 level so I know they work. Makes my energy level much better. My husband uses them when he gets overly tired also.

thank you so much Mikana

nord
    Participant

If you want injections, look for the online pharmacies that are mentioned in other threads.

Here is a page on B12 including a couple of suggestions of online sources for tablets. I've just received a parcel from vitacost to Europe, which went smoothly, except for two weeks delay at the customs here.
    http://cpnhelp.org/b12_benefits_and_methods

Regarding Forum guidelines #1: I have no commercial or other interest than as a customer in the businesses mentioned above and at the page linked to.

If you find other good sources, I am interested to learn about it. Buying substances in bulk seems like a good idea, where applicable. Much more reasonable pricing. I will explore this myself if I need to continue supplementing.

Thank you  Nord.

I am using injections at the moment but they are expensive and as you say they do not last but a good idea now and then, the effect is dramatic and does span out as you keep doing it.  I administer my own was given a sheet in the States and told to do it myself which has been wonderful.  It is just that the practitioner one that I thought would be the best buy has sucrose in it.  Why do they alway put this in drugs?  I did not notice at the time so will be looking further and taking this one back if I can find another more suitable.  Drops sound great.  Do not think they had those though or never mentioned them..

Have purchased my quercetin from I herb before as I could not get a pure one here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Vitamins from the States’ is closed to new replies.