Home Forums General Discussion video

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    marg
    Participant

Cheryl, just wanting to say thank you for making the video available to us. It was profoundly moving to see and hear Dr. Brown. I think this could be a good source of information for family doctors and rheumatologists wanting to learn about AP…

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Marg,

You are welcome!  I am as excited as anyone about having this video available to all.  I know it is dated in its look, but the material is timeless.

I think that part of the credibility of the Foundation is that it is not just a new thing, it has been tested, proven and used successfully for decades.  The statement, “You can't argue with success!” comes to mind.  Maybe you can't argue with success, but many still chose to ignor it!  Hopefully watching this video will give people that are undertaking or considering AP the confidence to know this is a longtime credible treatment developed by accomplished doctors and scientists. 

Cheryl

SS
    Participant

Hi Marg:

Can you please let me know when the video was posted unfortunately I did not see it. Sorry for missing the information waiting to see it.

Thanks

Regards

ss

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Here is the link: http://www.vimeo.com/3154687

There is also a static post at the top of this board with the link so it should always stay on the first page.  Soon there will be a link straight from the Home Page of the main RBF website.

Enjoy!

Cheryl

SS
    Participant

Thanks Cheryl for posting the link.

Thanks

ss

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Cheryl – thanks from me too. I agree the material is timeless – as is the gentle, caring approach of Dr Brown. A very special human being. Lynnie.

P.S. t-bird, thank you so much for lending your skills in helping to bring this to us.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

tbird2340
    Participant

My pleasure! Love to give back! 😀

Tom

Fergie
    Participant

Yes, thanks to all for making this possible.  I greatly enjoyed this!

Jeff Ferguson

Fredericton, Canada

Rosey UK
    Participant

Thanks Cheryl

It was wonderful to see Dr Brown.

When I read the chapters in his book where he is  waiting to be interviewed and very ill and doesn't have much time left  I get  really upset because he  never gave up trying to get them to understand  and try the AP protocol, knowing that this way and only this way can make us well. (Thank you Dr Brown)

Thanks again

Rosemary

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ video’ is closed to new replies.