Home Forums General Discussion urine therapy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tish
    Participant

has anybody heard of urine therapy, i talked to a nutritionist today and she talked about using urine therapy.  it is supposed to have antibodies in it.  just was wondering what everyone thought. i'm still researching it.

DianeWI
    Participant

Hi Tish,

Just did some reading on it and it sounds interesting and perhaps we could all feel a whole lot better if we introduced the urine therapy to our bodies.  The statistics certainly sound positive.  By the sounds of it, urine could be used in some of our meds.  hmmmm        If someone here could blaze the trail on urine therapy and let the rest of us know….maybe I would try it.  I'm not brave enough at this point.

Diane

Starr
    Participant

Tish,

Someone posted quite a bit on this topic a couple years ago.  I remember her as Ursula the Brave, but maybe it was simply Ursula.  If you know how to access the archives you could do a search.  And to think those people who post on the trad. meds. bulletin boards complain about running out of treatment options!

tish
    Participant

dianne, at this point i'm ready to do just about anything, but i have to finish my research. 

jaydee
    Participant

I knew a French language teacher from France many years ago and she had been despondent treating her young daughter for eczema that just didn't clear. She was introduced to urine therapy and never looked back. She said that UT cured her daughter. I knew this woman well, and she was highly educated so it wasn't some crackpot coming out with this concept.

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

This would be a good subject to look into the archives of the old RBF BBoard.  I just did the search and found a nice discussion on this topic.

Give it a try!

Cheryl

Sierra
    Participant

Somebody's got to say it: EEEEEWWWWW!!!!!

linda
    Participant

Ditto on the eeewww!!! factor- but one other thought; if our body throws out excess (not needed) nutrients, minerals, etc  in the form of urine the first time, why would it absorb it or utilize it the next day? It's still excess, right?

If I was trapped under a building for days I'd try to drink it, because eventually it's not excess, it's necessary. But otherwise, I'm afraid I'm too close-minded for this one. Still, if anyone is brave enought to try it, let us know how it works, but keep your mouthwash close by, and stay away from asparagus!:sick:

linda

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ urine therapy’ is closed to new replies.