Home Forums General Discussion Turning 40 this weekend was GREAT!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    reesak
    Participant

As a newbie to this forum, I would like to wish you a very happy 40th birthday and many, many more healthy ones in the future.  Thanks for the words of encouragement to us newbies who have just started this therapy.  You give all of us so much hope. 

ReesaK

RA diagnosed 4/09, started AP 3 weeks ago. 

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Bonne et Heureuse Fete ma belle.Que Dieu te protege pour un autre quarente ans et plus.
     Just by looking at your picture I suspect you are a Latina,no?You shoul be able to make this out if you are.
          Love you sweetie  , mother hen,Lynne

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Happy Happy 40th Birthday Maria. Your excitement and joy are palpable through the lovely photos you posted. I am so very glad you were able to enjoy the great celebration your friends and family put on for you and I wish you many, many more years of ever-increasing health and happiness. Love Lynnie xoxoxo

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

heatherbell
    Participant

Happy 40th Maria.  What a wonderful surprise for you and looks like you had a hoot of a time.  Love the photos!

Cheryl V
    Participant

Happy Birthday Maria! What beautiful family and friends you have. Sending you many, many happy and healthy birthday wishes.

Cheryl

JBJBJB
    Participant

Maria,

Happy birthday to you. You looked fantastic! No one could tell you were so sick three years ago. I am really happy for your amazing recovery.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful & over the top birthday story with us. I felt like I was there with you. Hahaha…..

In health, we cheer!

JB

Trudi
    Participant

Happy Birthday, Maria–

What really struck me when I looked at your pictures with your avatar right next to them, is how there is very little difference in your appearance–you look today as healthy as you looked on your wedding day.  I am so happy for you–looks like you have a great support group in your family and friends.

Continued good health!!

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Alli
    Participant

You truly are an inspiration.  Thanks for sharing photos of your special day. Your beauty and courage radiate – you are as beautiful inside as you are on the outside.  Happy, happy birthday Maria and many, many more!

Alli

Conniel7777
    Participant

GREAT PICS!! You look HAPPY & HEALTHY!!

Here's to another umpteen healthy birthdays! Thanks for sharing all of that with us!

ideamktg
    Keymaster

I loved hearing about your birthday and looking at the pictures. A celebration of life and health that many of us can related to as a result of this path. You look absolutely wonderful and clearly have many people who love you. May the coming years be better than you can now imagine.

Sierra

P.S. What gorgeous hair!

mschmidt
    Participant

Thanks everyone for such wonderful comments…brought tears to my eyes again! May we ALL have health, happiness, and many, many years ahead of us to celebrate:D

XO,

Maria

rebeccaavazian
    Participant

Maria…you look so beautiful…. you really do! Thanks for sharing your bday pics!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

xoxoxo

rebecca

nspiker
    Participant

Happy Birthday Maria :dude:

Loved seeing the pics of your family and friends.  Thanks for sharing your “big day” with us.  It must have been such a wonderful heartwarming time, for all those around you, who were there for you the last few years.  It really makes one realize what is important.

So glad you took the time to celebrate life….I think we all need to do that more

nancy

mkay
    Participant

Happy 40th you look beautiful 🙂

Patti D
    Participant

Happy Birthday Maria!
    Thank you for sharing the wonderful family pictures. Life is good!!!!
    May you be blessed with great health, pain free of course,normal thyroid and of course loose skin!!!
    Also sending a dash of fun too, May your birthday give you time to share with all of those that love you and may you have much happiness, prosperity, and some good family times.

Cheers!
    Patti

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘ Turning 40 this weekend was GREAT!!’ is closed to new replies.