Home Forums General Discussion trying again, fluid retention in feet and legs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JOJO19551
    Participant

Hi all, I posted this before but received an error.  I have recently been diagnosed with diffuse scleroderma, no organ involvement yet.  I am retaining fluid in my legs and feet.  It gets worse as the day goes on.  Any suggestions to help get rid of this fluid.  I do have raynaud's in my feet.  I am unable to exercise due to the fluid retention and fatigue I am experiencing.

Thanks for your advise, JoAnn

Jo
    Participant

[user=514]JOJO19551[/user] wrote:

Hi all, I posted this before but received an error.  I have recently been diagnosed with diffuse scleroderma, no organ involvement yet.  I am retaining fluid in my legs and feet.  It gets worse as the day goes on.  Any suggestions to help get rid of this fluid.  I do have raynaud's in my feet.  I am unable to exercise due to the fluid retention and fatigue I am experiencing.

Thanks for your advise, JoAnn

If you google edema stockings, you will end up with tons of information on how to keep fluid retention under control. 

Do keep an eye on it though, My Mr Perfect had Vasculitis and everybody just ignored it, treating it as fluid retention until I demanded a test.  Sigh , it's not like it wasn't a simple, classic case with all the identifying marks. It was just that they didn't bother to look at it.

Blessings

Jo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ trying again, fluid retention in feet and legs’ is closed to new replies.