Home Forums General Discussion Today I Woke In Less Pain in over 2 yrs

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    jaminhealth
    Participant

More on the “tobacco” issue:

Anatabloc is not “made from tobacco plants”. It contains a substance? that occurs naturally in tobacco, tomatoes, peppers, etc., but it is derived to medical purity synthetically.

In fact, FDA would not allow anything derived directly from tobacco to be used in a dietary supplement (just “prejudicial”, nothing scientifically wrong with that).

This is, unfortunately, important to some persons who do not want anything to do with “tobacco” and might not understand.

richie
    Participant

Did I read or not read a post ” here are benefits of tobacco ” –here we go again getting totally off base and distracted with another “miracle” —by the posters own phrase ” I have been miserable for two years ” –yet one thing after another gets praised to the heavens –such as grape seed extract –if one is miserable -to use the writers phrase –how good is the product ????
    richie

richie
    Participant

This over defense serves no purpose and a moderator should really end the thread .
    richie

jaminhealth
    Participant

OH moderators….delete the whole post, I don’t belong here with my alternative info…

Why isn’t there an option for the poster to delete…thanks

It’s CHRONIC INFLAMMATION, Richie, hope you will be happy.

BTW: I won’t post here anymore, but will continue to inform people of this board for the RA etc issues…..

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

@jaminhealth wrote:

OH moderators….delete the whole post, I don’t belong here with my alternative info…

Why isn’t there an option for the poster to delete…thanks

The preference on this forum is not to delete posts or threads, but to lock them for further comment when forum policy/guidelines have been contravened. This forum has no wish to censor or to censure topics or posts, but at times it is necessary to close threads from further comment when posters veer from forum guidelines with a statement as to why this has occurred, as follows (see text in bold below):

FORUM GUIDELINES:
    Please do not advertise or make use of the forum for any commercial purpose
    Please do not post the names of physicians. Initials are acceptable
    Please keep the support forum’s primary focus on questions about, experiences with or information related to antibiotic protocols (AP) for rheumatic diseases and/or supporting measures that may enhance the therapy
    Please do not post copyrighted materials. All sources of quoted information must be appropriately referenced
    Please do not engage in flaming (personal attacks on any support forum user)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1

Jaminhealth, further to your comment above with regard to “not belonging here with (your) alternative info,” it may just be that you are unaware that this forum is not an “alternative” forum. It is a forum that is run by volunteer moderators of the Road Back Foundation as a courtesy service to rheumatic patients choosing antibiotic therapy or are interested in learning about this treatment option. Adjunctive and supportive treatments are occasionally discussed by those on antibiotic therapy here. However, as the Road Back Foundation does not have the volunteer manpower, funds or educative resources to support rheumatic patients who are not choosing the therapy, such as yourself, it is unable to support this patient population. As has been exemplified on this thread, topics such as this one may only serve to detract from the main purpose of this forum – to discuss antibiotic protocols (AP), primarily.

Thank you.

RBFV

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ Today I Woke In Less Pain in over 2 yrs’ is closed to new replies.