Home Forums General Discussion Thyroid issues linked to Lyme/ mold

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

Krys I am packing & behind so will try to make this short – can write more later but if you look at a thread I have called Humaworm & Biacidin you will read about the journey with Humaworm & the 7 lethal strains I tested for I believe are posted there & sure enuf I have seen evidence of 7 different types. I hate taking time off from the humaworm but until the ND who dev. that formula gets back to me you do taker some time off. It was felt to do the initial one month treatment for the parasites & then do the DMSA – I do this M, W & F 500 mg’s although you can easily go up to 1,000 mgs. I do take milk thistle regularly for the liver every day & SAM-e & some glutathione too .

I have a pretty bad case of the darn parasites but I also have the high metal load too. But you should go after the parasites 1st is how Dr K. feels & then the metals can leave more easily. So now I am doing the DMSA I felt for me personally my gut said no to trying to do both & Dr R. also felt this was smart as you can overload your detox pathways if you try to do too much at once. So now I’ll finish up this round of 6 weeks of DMSA & retest then to see of the levels came down at all once e see that will make a new plan fir the heavy metals & by then I will be back on the Humaworm for round 2. The idea is you can to the herbals still build up a resistance I am sure if you stay on them for too long so you let them do their thing of what’s left & hit them again. So when I take off I do the DMSA & for each week I do Clindy on Sun. only 900 mgs which oddly helps as a clean up is how this feels hard to explain but … We are hardly the only ones just most don’t realize it. I did a H. Clark parasite cleanse a few yr’s ago & the ND here in town told me a yr ago I was clear I had them but no more well he I can tell you was REALLY wrong as evidenced by not only this doc testing me but also the results of the Humaworm so this local ND only confused me had I not been told this I would have done a trial of humaworm 1st some time ago but this is why this all got pushed off but seeing I was not making progress after 2 yrs of
    AP I should have instd I was sicker than ever I was tired of worse results o every score I feel I now know why.

I do the colon cleanse with the humaworm they make. it’s crucial or the die off toxins are too much, but with this it makes it very doable! She has a Lyme herbal too I have asked when I should or how to dovetail that in. Am waiting for her to get back from vacation to answer. Judging by the humaworm if anywhere close to as effective then I should see some help there too. but all of this is a process & I will have to gauge how this goes but I am not done yet for sure.
    My skin SD wise has really been responding since the humaworm & so I feel the layers are now covered.

This is the coinfections. Most doc’s forget to address the parasites & if so it’s harder to get over the hump we stay sick & same for metals too. Lyme bacteria loves to hide behind this stuff & the literal parasites harbor the Lyme bacteria as they are alive too & this is why dr k. feels that if you just address Lyme why some folks relapse after a period of time is parasites replicating increases the bacteria off into your system again. I maybe not explaining it the best, but I’m ready for bed.
    Few very few doc’s address parasites & yet it’s important too most of us have some level espec. by middle age that adds to the burden for the immune system & drains us of nutrients.
    No more sushi for me or rare meat or sticking my bare hands in dirt like I have always done. Most livestock is wormed & they say it adds to longevity of them if they are & that people should be too – & yet we often are not. Grains all sorts of foods carry parasites including raw veggies.
    Later Jill

cavalier
    Participant

Humaworm it can vary for folks – some are 2 times in a few mo’s apart & done other’s take a year some 2 to 3 yr’s from there most folks should consider once a yr to twice a yr for life to keep things under control & keep the problem at bay as a proactive stance yet most people have not done so.

It has effective herbals in it & another doc Dr R. in Nashville also approved of this formula I told him about it & he was very supportive & impressed said no reason to use anything else med wise to rid of these buggers.
    A lot of my lung issues & the scarring ground glass effect I believe is actually worms the Radiologist is seeing & just doesn’t realize as this is what is coming out at times fairly regularly daily from my nose ICK but even though I have stopped for now the Humaworm they are still coming out so maybe there is a overlap still I have some ?’s I hope to get answered.
    I really feel better now doing the DMSA now that I did the 1st mo of the Humaworm – I know they are not all gone but the load is still lower than it was. I had started on the DMSA for a couple of weeks before I got the Humaworm & I didn’t notice this like I do now that I did the humaworm, now that I’m doing the DMSA I really notice how normal I am starting to feel despite dealing still with Hashimotos. I am taking Ashwauganda or however it’s spelled which helps a bit the immune system like LDN a immune Modulator that helps the thyroid am less tired which I needed.
    I see Dr B for the LDA next Monday which will help the immune quite a bit from being so overwrought. That’s a subject I have posted about on here before.

Jill

Jill

cavalier
    Participant

Krys – you prob. already know this but JUST in case – you dont want any silver fillings in your mouth if you are doing DMSA.

it will pull mercury out & in the case of having mercury in your mouth can move it to organs.
    I had to remove silver one & for good measure I removed SS crowns that had a high level of nickel in them before I did this. Read up on it first if you haven’t.
    best – Jill

Krys
    Participant

@cavalier wrote:

…- you dont want any silver fillings in your mouth if you are doing DMSA.

it will pull mercury out & in the case of having mercury in your mouth can move it to organs.
    I had to remove silver one & for good measure I removed SS crowns that had a high level of nickel in them before I did this.

Sorry. I thought I had responded but see no post.
    Jill, thanks for the mention of the silver crown.
    I’ll have to think it over and do some reading, I see….
    I had already pulled out an amalgam a couple of years ago but I still have 2 silver crowns in the back…I don’t know if they have nickel or not in them and I do not think I can afford testing them. But thanks to your post, I will do some research. Thanks!

I will be responding to your above posts on Humaworm thread. You are one very knowledgeable lady!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž :ugeek:
    I’m on my way out of town, so the earliest chance to address great points you made will be during the weekend.

Have fun packing and what a relief you are improving at last! ๐Ÿ˜›
    Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Krys – the silver fillings DONT have to have nickel in them – all regular silver amalgam fillings have mercury in them it’s the mercury that DMSA pulls out which has nothing to do with nickel. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I still have a ways to go but I am budging from where I was.
    Best – Jill

Krys
    Participant

Thank you, Jill.
    My dentist removed 1 amalgam that I had. But I have 2 silver crowns. I don’t know what they are made of. It could be something wrong: I often had metallic taste in my mouth with certain medications, don’t remember which ones. Even lately, with maybe just anti-parasitic meds?
    Jill, I’m panicking to the extent I would be willing, if asked, to undergo chemo or radiation to get rid of parasites.
    I keep starting to post on Humaworm and each time my post qualifies for deletion. Don’t want to go into icky factor, don’t want to make it (it happens anyway, so I delete it before posting) all about me and my panic.
    I’d better go now, before I need to edit/delete! I don’t want to lose this war but that is what it looks like is happening.
    Sorry. I’d better go now. Will try the thread proper again.
    So sorry for the self pity and “so scared” tone.
    Krys

Krys
    Participant

My big apology to everyone for the previous post.
    Once I used reason, panic subsided.
    Bacteria, viruses, parasites do not develop resistance to herbs or a combination abx especially if some herbs or colloidal silver is added. Successful treatment can still be sometimes lengthy, may/often should include dietary changes and often largish amounts of anti-microbials/anti-parasitics combined with anti-inflammatories, enzymes, detox and some intestinal cleanses. Detoxing and adding cytokine inhibitors will help counteract unpleasant side effects.
    So basically the same program tweaked to individual infection and individual needs.
    Nothing to panic about. “When you are going through hell, keep going!”
    Again, my apology and thank you for your understanding.
    Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Krys – very understandable I get anxious too at times especially if I think of all I have to deal with at once.
    I recently posted all I have to deal with under the thread of CPn while I know it -it can be overwhelming to look at it all at once in a signature line I think its more for my sake I often don’t like to do it silly perhaps but it can be depressing it’s a haul & not easy to balance it all & will take time. As to the silver feel free to look into it but from all I read all silver fillings have some mercury in them. You would not want to chelate with DMSA & move that to your brain. EDTA is not a good chelator of mercury so it would be considered by most to be safe with silver fillings still in your mouth. Mainly, you would want to know which metals you are dealing with if u don’t know already.

Take a deep breath & remind yourself you can still do just that, breathe, hugs Jill

cavalier
    Participant

I used to get the same metallic taste – I always got that for sure with Clindy b/4 I got the metals removed – I no longer do now using clindy.
    If you have the dame dentist who put the crowns in ask what the composition is if it was not long ago should be a record. Mine were old & one was leaking so it was a good time to replace
    Jill

Krys
    Participant

@cavalier wrote:

You would not want to chelate with DMSA & move that to your brain. EDTA is not a good chelator of mercury so it would be considered by most to be safe with silver fillings still in your mouth.

Take a deep breath & remind yourself you can still do just that, breathe, hugs Jill

Thank you for DMSA vs EDTA. I would have never known!!!!
    And thank for reminding me about the deep breath! I can take a deep one, now. And what a joy it is. My lungs are much better though big amounts of NAC are still helpful. ๐Ÿ˜€ Yeepee!

I used to get the same metallic taste – I always got that for sure with Clindy b/4 I got the metals removed – I no longer do now using clindy.

Congratulations! So happy you are making all this progress!
    Have you noticed any improvements with your thyroid?
    Krys

cavalier
    Participant

Your welcome – our research can help each other!
    I spent time on metals as I needed to know why the mercury was still up not as high as my Lead levels but still up there. You cant get over Lyme with mercury being up & this made sense as to why I have been so blocked I cant afford to keep spinning my wheels & parasites also will re-infect thus relapses for so many.

I am now on 3 grains of Thyroid armour medicine AKA 180 mg’s.
    I do feel better & like my doc says the thyroid is so much of the immune system if the thyroid aint working well you will never be able to get rid of Lyme no matter how much ABX you use. Hard lessons learned just grateful I have lived thru it – I was in the hospital with close calls & suffering more times I care to count in the last year. I will see the doc up in Beloit again in Dec. who is tracking my thyroid & I do LDA with him this also helps my immune to work more efficiently.

PLEASE do keep me posted on what the ND says as to time frames to resume the parasite cleanse. I do worry they are taking over again as the stomach has gotten queasy again having had small BOWEL OBSTRUCTIONS oops sorry – I am worried of loosing too much ground for 3 mo’s. It’s not a topic most doc’s know beans about! -So they defer to instructions for Humaworm.
    For me doing the DMSA is the comfort of knowing I am addressing Mercury & Lead both not leaving the mercury untouched which is what EDTA does it’s great for Lead but not for Mercury. This is why I say it’s important to know which heavy metals you are dealing with.

Best – Jill

Krys
    Participant

@cavalier wrote:

PLEASE do keep me posted on what the ND says as to time frames to resume the parasite cleanse. I do worry they are taking over again as the stomach has gotten queasy again having had small BOWEL OBSTRUCTIONS oops sorry – I am worried of loosing too much ground for 3 mo’s. It’s not a topic most doc’s know beans about! -So they defer to instructions for Humaworm.

Jill, I’m off to bed, so just a short note, again mixing 2 current thread! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    It’s full moon now, so the beasts are honeymooning and multiplying like crazy! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ :mrgreen:

If you don’t have anything at home right now, I’ve posted many suggestions on Humaworm thread.

Make yourself some grated carrot for breakfast, add cinnamon, cloves, cardamon and sesame oil. Take pancreatin 2 caps with it, even followed 30 minutes later by Betaine&Pepsin. If your stomach is acting up, you will need this additional help. My stomach is OK but always hurts if I eat grated carrots on an empty stomach. Pancreatin followed by Betaine &Pepsin helps.
    It will not be yummy, but it is often enough of a remedy for little children with parasites.

Take spoonfuls of coconut oil throughout the day. Make yourself a big salad with generous amount of onion and garlic. Use sesame oil. Whatever you cook, use spices, biggish amounts: turmeric, fennel, ginger, thyme, garlic, sage, cayenne, pepper.
    Buy sauerkraut from refrigerated section of Whole Foods, or kimchee, or any other fermented food and consume big amounts.
    Eat garlic if you can. Black seed oil (followed by Betaine&Pepsin – I burp for 8 hours and it only stops if stomach acid aid is taken. With your tummy problems you’ll probably need help with any oil, too).
    Enjoy eating pineapple, calmyrna figs, papaya with all the seeds. Papaya will help with digestion, seeds are antiparasitic.
    This program was not enough for me, but it worked to an extent. Obviously, nothing has worked completely for me yet. It will carry you over until you get, perhaps, Neem? Or perhaps a tincture to carry you over?

I think that 3 months off, completely off, if the problem has not resolved, is just enough to time for a fully blown infestation again. Don’t let anything scare you. You are such a warrior! Until you have a better solution handy, enjoy the foods and spices that help!
    Hugs, Krys

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.