Home Forums Personal History and Progress Threads This is for SJESS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sir Rifes alot
    Participant

I read your journal here and I broke out crying.I can relate to some of what your going through with the depression and alot of the other things.keep your chin up and your dog close !He loves you !I am new to Ap and the people in here are really nice and knowledgeable about alot of things .My advice is too find a mentor in here .someone you really relate too and understands you .I found one in here and she has helped me tremendously i cant thank her enuff for her support and help bringing me back from the depths of where I was the month of december.I was really at the I wanna off myself mode the way i felt.i know nothing about any of your diseases but i am here for ya If you wanna chat with someone .I am a stay at home house husband with RA coming back to life still and have all day most of the time to email back and forth .I would just like to say thank you for reminding me there are people worse off than me out there who need some support from perfect strangers to get through the hard times.my email is Cwallace87002@gmail.com

chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Personal History and Progress Threads’ is closed to new topics and replies.