Home Forums General Discussion The wonders of MSM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    klogan
    Participant

I am experimenting with MSM, and my first observation is WOW, the dream enhancement is incredible and unexpected. The dreams are very different than my regular vivid dreams – they are long, persistent, and I fall right back into them anytime I wake and sleep again.
    The first night, I spend the entire night in China, there were street signs and menus in Chinese and lots of great food and clothing and shopping. I actually felt as if I were IN China.
    The second night, I attended multiple Bar Mitzvah's and at one of them the ground burst into flame. It was very fun. I awoke amused and well rested.
    Anyone else reporting this marvellous effect?

Oh, my joints seem very good and my mind is quite clear also!

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Wow………sounds wonderful, I am actually waiting for my shipment of MSM, so can't wait if thats what I have to look forward too……..Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

casey
    Participant

This post  made me laugh hours ago and i still am laughing…and hard.! :roll-laugh: What a cheap , excellent way to see China !!!!! How in the world did you attend bar mitzvahs, with flames AND wake up well rested??!!!!!! You should be tired from all this!!

Anyway, i take MSM too  but found when i took it too close to bedtime, i had enough energy all night to run to China and back again  . I have to say though ,i  have never , never had as much fun as you. Makes me wonder if my dose is right. Just kidding.

MSM did and does help me with inflammation, depression and food allergies. I only take 4000mg/day as this seemed to be all i needed but i know of others that take much more. I want to mention that i had different tests done and sulphur had showed up as NON EXISTANT in my body. Supplementing with it has done wonders . Sounds like its doing wonders for you too!:roll-laugh:

Casey

orchid
    Participant

Where is Jo?! :roll-laugh:

Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi

I was wondering how you can take preds mon-frid but not sat or sunday. I forgot to take my dose of 7.5 one day last week and my body was so stiff and painful even my throat had a pain. I soon realized and had them at about 8pm that evening, goodness knows what would happen if I stoped them abruptly, well I know you can't do that it must be very gradual.

Rosemary

[user=87]klogan[/user] wrote:

I am experimenting with MSM, and my first observation is WOW, the dream enhancement is incredible and unexpected. The dreams are very different than my regular vivid dreams – they are long, persistent, and I fall right back into them anytime I wake and sleep again.
    The first night, I spend the entire night in China, there were street signs and menus in Chinese and lots of great food and clothing and shopping. I actually felt as if I were IN China.
    The second night, I attended multiple Bar Mitzvah's and at one of them the ground burst into flame. It was very fun. I awoke amused and well rested.
    Anyone else reporting this marvellous effect?

Oh, my joints seem very good and my mind is quite clear also!

orchid
    Participant

How often are you taking MSM — daily obviously, but do you take it all at once or throughout the day? What is the best method? Anyone know?

Thanks

klogan
    Participant

I was wondering how you can take preds mon-frid but not sat or sunday. I forgot to take my dose of 7.5 one day last week and my body was so stiff and painful even my throat had a pain. I soon realized and had them at about 8pm that evening, goodness knows what would happen if I stoped them abruptly, well I know you can't do that it must be very gradual. Rosemary

Rosemary, I have heard that getting off prednisone is a problem. I am lucky – I do take it four days a week only. I think my rheumy recommended the four days on three days off to make it easier to get off.

He also told me that 10mg or under there is no danger in stopping abruptly. However, that does not mean it's comfortable or workable! I am weaning myself down right now – so this week it's 3mg. Next week 2mg. So far, so good. I am very lucky in having a mild case of RA.

klogan
    Participant

[user=515]orchid[/user] wrote:

How often are you taking MSM — daily obviously, but do you take it all at once or throughout the day? What is the best method? Anyone know?

Thanks

I am taking MSM in a powder form once a day, mixed in water. One flat teaspoon. Not sure exactly how much that is – the container says that a heaping teaspoon is 1g. I think. I have no idea what the best method is. I know I read something about it here, but a search of this forum did not yield the info I remembered reading about starting slow, etc.
    So who knows, I'm winging it.
    What a yucky yucky flavor! Tough on the stomach the first day. But I think I'm more used to it now.

Rockin Annie
    Participant

Jo is the expert with MSM…….where are you, maybe you can PM her,

I am just waiting for my shipment of MSM to arrive.

My plan.  I will start with 2 a day, and if there is no detox symptoms after 3 days, will add another pill, repeat until inflammation is gone. You need to take at least 12,000 mgs before inflammation will start to fade.

I think slow is always better as you won't have side effects, and space the pills out throughout the day….hope this helps till Jo gets here……..Annie

P.S. I will start with pills first, then If I have to will go on to the powder which is disgusting, but I will add some Vit C to help with the flavour.

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Jo
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ The wonders of MSM’ is closed to new replies.