Home Forums General Discussion The Toxic Effects of Fungal Exposure

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jasonjuul
    Participant

Hi,

I was transfixed reading this paper by Susan Lillard-Roberts on mycotoxicosis and thought I would share with everyone here and perhaps get your opinions on whether this would be a fruitful angle to pursue as it pertains to getting a handle on my daughter's Mixed Connective Tissue Disease. Here's the link: http://www.mold-survivor.com/assoc.illness.html

There are a lot of good links in this paper. I was particularly interested in reading the quote by Dr. Constantini where he states his belief that the concept of autoimmune diseases contains a fatal flaw.

I've had this feeling that the concept of autoimmunity is somewhat specious. There have been other readings I've done that have spoken to this also. I will share a recent one from a book I read in a subsequent posting.

I'm considering having my home inspected and tested for indoor pollutants such as mold. A couple of years before my wife and I had our first child, the one contending with MCTD, we had a heating pipe burst in one of the 2nd floor bedrooms, where our two kids have slept since birth, and quite a lot of water leaked before we discovered the problem in the morning. A service came in and vacuumed up the water from the carpets and cleaned them directly after the accident but I wonder if mold developed in the subflooring or the walls beneath. Has anyone had experience with mold remediation or indoor polution, etc? Do you think this is a reasonable angle to pursue or is my desperation in helping my daughter starting to show?

I look forward to any opinions you may have. Thank you and God bless you all.

John M (jasonjuul is my way of honoring my paternal grandfather Jason and my mother's maiden name of Juul).

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=1157]jasonjuul[/user] wrote:

Has anyone had experience with mold remediation or indoor polution, etc? Do you think this is a reasonable angle to pursue or is my desperation in helping my daughter starting to show?

John M (jasonjuul is my way of honoring my paternal grandfather Jason and my mother's maiden name of Juul).

Hi John,

I don't have any personal experience with toxic mold exposure, but I know of two people here who have had run-ins with it. When they see your post, they will likely chime in to offer some insight and share their experience. “Susan RA/Lyme” and “A Friend” are the two ladies who have mentioned this in the past.

There are two well-known LLMDs who have websites discussing chronic neurotoxins that you might find interesting and A Friend may have more articles to share with you, as she is a wealth of info on this sort of topic. I believe she's having pc probs right now, so may take a while to get back to you on this;):

http://www.chronicneurotoxins.com/

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Protocols/Klinghardt-Neurotoxin-Elimination-Protocol.html

So lovely how you've honored your grandpa and Mom! 🙂 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ The Toxic Effects of Fungal Exposure’ is closed to new replies.