Home Forums General Discussion The Lyme Diet Book

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Donna RA
    Participant

Has anyone read this book?  If so, was it worth the money spent? It would appear this Doc knows alot about treating Lyme Disease. 

http://restormedicine.com/category/lyme-disease/lyme-diet-book/

Donna RA and Lyme

nspiker
    Participant

I haven't read the book, but have read excerpts from her dialogue.  She is an ND that works with my LLMD, and treats lyme and autism. 

She is originally from Australia and Lynnie is familiar with her, as she does some work there.  Hopefulmama was planning to set up an appointment with her as well.

That's all I know…
    nancy

hopefulmama
    Participant

I'm going to see her on Monday.  Will be happy to report back 🙂

I did download her book and think it is worth the money.  I wish I had gotten it in hardcover because it seems like it would be useful to bring to the grocery store!  (I needed the info fast, so I downloaded it in PDF form and ultimately printed all 200+ pages.  Not as easy to carry around in a purse, LOL!)

I have high hopes.

Trudi
    Participant

[user=41]Donna RA[/user] wrote:

Has anyone read this book?  If so, was it worth the money spent? It would appear this Doc knows alot about treating Lyme Disease. 

http://restormedicine.com/category/lyme-disease/lyme-diet-book/

Donna RA and Lyme

I have it and recommend it.  It is pricey–$32 including shipping (Insights into Lyme Treatment was $36 and had a lot more information)–but she also has a lot of information about what to test for and where to go for it.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

hopefulmama
    Participant

I downloaded it for $19.95 online… so that makes it a little cheaper, as long as you don't mind printing it out at home.

🙂

Peach73
    Participant

you might could find it on ebay or half.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ The Lyme Diet Book’ is closed to new replies.