Home Forums General Discussion Test results are in !!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    maz.aust
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post that I got my results last night of the last blood tests – CRP is 18 (was 53) and RF is 62 (was 260) — I do believe I can say that's a dramatic drop.

I am stoked!!

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

That is fantastic news Maz – and what absolutely great results. Also seems like you are very in tune with what's happening in your body. You must be over the moon. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

maz.aust
    Participant

Thanks Lynnie,

Can't tell you how happy I am ….

This means that my PRA is still PRA and is not progressing & yes I am still looking towards my goal.

Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

All off days Probiotics

Anna
    Participant

Very happy for you… and you KNEW it all a long!!!!!!!! thumbs up to MSM and you.

Parisa
    Participant

That's wonderful news!

tainabell
    Participant

Go Maz!  I love hearing good news on here.  This is a very positive place, and it just makes me feel great to see that some of us (most of us) are getting better!  :roll-laugh:

Rockin Annie
    Participant

[user=492]maz.aust[/user] wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post that I got my results last night of the last blood tests – CRP is 18 (was 53) and RF is 62 (was 260) — I do believe I can say that's a dramatic drop.

I am stoked!!

Hi Maz,

Absolutely fabulous news for you, wow, you must be excited after all that worry you had…….great stuff, but then you were always the positive one…………keep that goal going and you will finally get there.

…………….Annie 

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Kim
    Participant

[user=492]maz.aust[/user] wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am stoked!!

Well, that is exciting…………..sounds like a new pair of stilettos is in order to celebrate! :blush:

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Maz!!!!!!

You are my hero!!!!!

Susan

Noel
    Participant

Way to go maz, very well done you deserve it.

maz.aust
    Participant

[user=40]Kim[/user] wrote:

Well, that is exciting…………..sounds like a new pair of stilettos is in order to celebrate! :blush:

Hadn't thought of that Kim — but a good call, will have to go out for some retail therapy this weekend ….

Thanks for that, you made me smile :roll-laugh:

All off days Probiotics

maz.aust
    Participant

Thanks to all of you for your support and kind words …. I really wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for all of you at RB.

Maz-Aust

All off days Probiotics

katieb
    Participant

Hi Maz,

Yes those are really great figures ! :roll-laugh:  Well done you – all the more wonderful when you consider all the stress you have suffered recently !

I am so glad other are getting the same sort of success I am experiencing myself. My numbers just keep on going down – it's so great !

Katie 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘ Test results are in !!’ is closed to new replies.