Home Forums General Discussion technical question:adding to your personal thread

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stile RA
    Participant

Forgive my ignorance but could someone please tell me how to add to my personal thread?  I started one but now don't know how to add to it. :blush:  Thanks so much.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Stile – you just add another post, as if you are replying to one. In other words, click on the reply button. (If you want to just add to or edit the original post on the same date, just use the Edit button, as per usual).

The difference in that area of the forum is that posts can only be made by the original author of each thread. In that way it becomes a personal journal. Anybody who has questions that they'd like answered should post in the General Discussion area. Hope this helps. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

stile RA
    Participant

Thank you so much. It was perfect. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ technical question:adding to your personal thread’ is closed to new replies.