Home Forums General Discussion systemic candida

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kate murrell
    Participant

What is the most effective help? Has anyone else found that they get anxiety and throbbing in their body suddenly in middle of night due to it or am I going completely mad! Arthritic pain can also be due to it?Does anyone else find they get worse in winter or when lack of sun and better when summer?How does it work when taking antibiotics is known to cause candida probs. Probiotics alone won't cut it will they?

orchid
    Participant

Some people are taking diflucan and cutting out sugars to help rid the yeast. Everyone on AP usually takes high doses of probiotic to cut out any yeast problems.

I personally plan on trying threelac to help with my candida. Seeing an immunologist soon so I can get on a plan (under a doctor's care).

Good luck!

Marie
    Participant

I had awful yeast, and nothing worked till I tried Perque's Digesta Guard probiotics.  You have to get it through your dr.  If she or he isn't one of Perque's registered drs, they'll have to become registered.  (just google “Perque probiotics”)

I also took Nystatin and herbal antifungals, but those didn't really kick in till I started the Perque products.  Now they actually seem to be working.

Diflucan worked regardless, though, but I didn't want to take it long term.  The probiotics offer better relief, anyway.

I also adhere religiously to the candida diet.

Probiotics alone weren't enough for me to solve my yeast problem, and, in spite of everything I do, the yeast is still somewhat there…and I'm not even on abx right now!!  (I'll be restarting abx soon, will see how it goes!)

But really, there's hope for yeast.  I was in awful shape and am doing much better. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ systemic candida’ is closed to new replies.