Home Forums General Discussion Stomach cramps

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Lynn – not all labels will help you. For instance, almost all instant coffee brands use gluten in the processing but, because it is not an active ingredient, it's not listed. This is a good site for those in the U.S. (actually set up by one of the experienced AP Doctors). It also lists things to beware of for possible hidden gluten. Lynnie

http://www.easttexasgig.org/

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

ideamktg
    Keymaster

THANKS!

ideamktg
    Keymaster

Just to let everyone know-  I'm still having “stool issues”.  I talked to my Dr. yesterday and decided to get off the mino for now to see if it clears up.  If not clear by Mon. I will see the gastro doc.  Mt heart rate stays around 108 and my blood pressure was very low.  They said it was from dehydration. Who knows.  I also have a call in to my thyroid Dr. to see where my last thyroid levels were, I'm thinking maybe that could cause some of this.  Please keep me in your prayers. I have been on mino for 6 months now and have been doing extremely good. Hope I can get this other figured out soon and get back on the mino Thanks for listening, Lynn

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ Stomach cramps’ is closed to new replies.