Home Forums General Discussion Soothanol X2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

reviews are great but does it REALY work?  if you didn't like, why?

It's expensive but if it works I wouldn't care about price…

Donna RA
    Participant

Anna,

I have used it, and still do when I need it.  My husband loves it, for his backaches.  The only downfall is that you have to keep applying it, same as any topical I suppose.

Does seem to work, but so do others. 

Good Luck,

Donna RA

Anna
    Participant

[user=41]Donna RA[/user] wrote:

The only downfall is that you have to keep applying it, same as any topical I suppose.

Does seem to work, but so do others. 

Donna, thank you for responding.

how often should one apply?,

how long does it work before again, how many minutes or hours?

Does it work for hot red joints?

does it work for you instantly?

thank you

Donna RA
    Participant

Anna,

Yes, it works on my hot swollen joints, and I applied it as needed.  It works pretty quick, I'd say in a matter of 5 minutes.  Every person is different, so I am letting you know my experience.

I think it was worth the money spent.

Donna  🙂

linda
    Participant

Does it reduce the swelling or just help with the pain? I don't know the cost, but I get rx Lidoderm patches for $15.00, which is a months supply. They are 4×6 and can be worn for 12 hours, also you can wear up to 3 at a time and cut them into any shape. They are also reusable, I often use a patch twice before I throw it away. No side effects unless you are allergic to lidocaine, and they really do numb the area. They're great for my burning shoulder pain from FMS. Like I said, I don't know anything about Soothenal, how it works or price. Just suggesting another topical option that might be cheaper.

This reminds me of a question I've had for a while, does anyone have any experience using the NSAID patches? They are available now in the US. My rheumy mentioned them to me but I have so many joints that hurt right now that they wouldn't be practical, unless they release the anti-inflammatory into the whole body and not just the area on which it is applied.

Anna
    Participant

Donna, thank you.

Linda, thank you for the suggestion. When I do have hot spots, they are very small like 2*2 areas and they on my big toe and hands. I would think that patch wouldn't be a perfect solution in this areas, where oil/cream would be great.  Ofcause if it works though……

linda
    Participant

They would be difficult to keep attached to those areas, however, they are very adhesive and can be cut into bandaid shapes. They become more adhesive with your body heat, kinda gummy, almost. But you're right, a cream is more practical, and less noticeable. Sometimes it's those small areas that seem to flare up the worst. Don't let anyone tell you it's not as bad as a large joint, just talk to someone who has had an ingrown toenail. All those nerves in our hands and feet, yikes!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ Soothanol X2’ is closed to new replies.