Home Forums General Discussion sinus problem

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Trudi
    Participant

[user=266]JBJBJB[/user] wrote:

Let me ask you this, are there woods near by in your cottage?

Hi JB–

We are surrounded by 40 acres of woods–our cottage is not on a lake–

You will figure this out soon!!

BTW, this morning during some research I came across iodine deficiency and excess mucous production.  You might want to google it and see if anything rings a bell–

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Trudi
    Participant

…the inspector said we need a lot heavier duty dehumidifier to take the moisture out of the house. 

JB–

I'm curious–do you notice that you do better in the summer when the air conditioner is on?  It pulls moisture from the air–so just wondering–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=442]Trudi[/user] wrote:

Let me ask you this, are there woods near by in your cottage?

Hi JB–

We are surrounded by 40 acres of woods–our cottage is not on a lake–

You will figure this out soon!!

BTW, this morning during some research I came across iodine deficiency and excess mucous production.  You might want to google it and see if anything rings a bell–

Take care,

Trudi

Trudi,

Thank you for this piece of information. Very interesting. I will definitely get that checked out. I have low thyroid problem, perhaps that's something related.

I felt great during the summer time. When I went to New Jersey, Long Island and New York, I did not cough (almost at all) during that three weeks of time. When I came back, the cough resumed. I did not pay much of attention about AC. I know when I go to other buildings, my cough gets better even though it's still there. Something has to do with humidity…

Perhaps it is the woods and humidity.

jaminhealth
    Participant

I believe Iodine Deficiency is real.  Our soils are so depleted and people have been cutting back on White Table Salt (many claim it's poison anyway as it's bleached processed salts) and many including me have gone to Sea Salts that are high in minerals but not that much iodine.  I take 2-4 drops of Iosol Iodine per day.  Many on a thyroid board I'm on also take Iodine daily.  Do your research. 

JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=970]jaminhealth[/user] wrote:

I believe Iodine Deficiency is real. 

It seems all these dots are connected together. Soon I will be able to find the cause of this nasty cough due to post nasal sinus problem. I am going to see my primary care before I head for Missouri for Lyme treatment. I will ask him to test my Iodine. I suspect I may have deficiency because two things (1) thyroid and (2) I have a swelling issue with salt. I don't retain salt well. The sodium level of my blood test is always low.

Thanks Jaminhealth and Trudi.

JB

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ sinus problem’ is closed to new replies.