Home Forums General Discussion SIMPLE and FREE CANDIDA SALIVA TEST

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone has tried this in the past, if yes what was your results?

Also if you were tested for systemic yeast infection, what TEST have you used? http://www.stopyeast.com/saliva.html

Jo
    Participant

Mr Perfect was positive – we followd up with a Candita test that was also positive.

I was negative – no follow up test- I did have a vaginal yeast infection at the time, so it's only good for systemic & oral yeast infections.

One of my friends was also positive and is having follow up testing done. She hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Jo

JBJBJB
    Participant

Thanks, Ana!

This is something I definitely will give it a try tonight. I checked their website about the symptoms, I could check out 80% of them. Perhaps some of my joints and muscle pain could be Candida infection related, especially my constant cough. After being on AP, my cough is getting worse, and it affects my lungs, too. 

I will have a follow up lab test for candida if this simple test is positive.

Great information!!!

JB

Anna
    Participant

[user=465]Jo[/user] wrote:

I did have a vaginal yeast infection at the time, so it's only good for systemic & oral yeast infections.

Jo, I always thought if there is no vaginal yeast infection (in my case) then there is no yeast….  but then systemic is different? Is it?

I take 4 PB8 Probiotic every day, which I thought would prevent yeast, and I thought I didn't have to worry about it. But who knowes, I will check with the saliva test next morning, and then might follow up with labs at the doctor.

Thank you for the input…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ SIMPLE and FREE CANDIDA SALIVA TEST’ is closed to new replies.