Home Forums General Discussion Sick or Well… we need to know this information

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

A quote from the Budwig Center. My own experiences strongly parallel what is reported on the following web site. I’d never heard about Dr. Budwig or her outstanding scientific/medical career in Germany, but “accidentally” combining sulphurated proteins (in a food) with Essential Fatty Acids — trying to stop a fast weightloss (wasting syndrome), not only stopped the weight loss, but about three years later would accidentally show widespread lesions over the body that the radiologist thought to be metastatic carcinoma.

By this time, I was looking like the picture of health. Four months of every kind of biopsy, test, etc. found no source of cancer. About six months later, repeat of the first x-rays where this condition was seen showed continuing improvement compared to the original x-rays. My oncologist called me her “mystery patient.” (I still eat the cottage cheese/Flora flaxseed oil combination every day. And also monitor my pH to make sure my pH never gets that acidic again.)

This link was found recently, and I thought needed to be in a topic of its own on the board. I also later had to learn about the acidosis information contained in it. Acidosis not only can cause disease, but it can cause widespread bone pain, fascia pain, and bone loss. The article explains how and why this happens.

An excerpt/quotation is given below; color has been added:

http://www.budwigcenter.com/acid-ph-dangers.php
    pH Balancing Is a Must to Regain Your Health

Maintaining proper body cell and tissue pH is critical for staying healthy and creating an inhospitable environment for diseased cells and virus-bacteria-fungus to multiply.

If you have ever maintained a swimming pool, you will have had to verify the pH of the water on a regular basis and have had to add different chemicals to keep it at pH neutral. Our bodies are in effect like a swimming pool, as we are 80% water and our pH needs to be kept at 7.4 neutral to be healthy. When we were born our pH was slightly alkaline. The ‘perfect’ neutral state of 7.4 pH is what we want to maintain to fight off chronic diseases. Excess acidity, such as 7.0 or even lower 6.7 pH is a condition that weakens all body systems.

Excess acidity forces the body to borrow minerals – including calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium – from vital organs, bones and teeth to buffer (neutralize) the acid and safely remove it from the body. When the body is mostly in an acidic state, it will suffer severe and prolonged ‘corrosion’ and unfortunately this condition may go unnoticed many years.

Everyone knows that diseased cells need an acidic and low oxygen environment to survive and flourish. Research has proven that terminal patients have an acidity level of 1,000 times more than normal healthy people. The reason is simple. Without oxygen, glucose undergoing fermentation becomes lactic acid. This causes the pH of the cell to drop. Sometimes, the level can even fall to 6.0 and 5.7 or lower. The basic truth is that our bodies simply cannot fight diseases if our pH is not properly balanced.

[end of excerpt… but there is much more important information on the site]

AF

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.