Home Forums General Discussion should I change my dose?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi everyone

I had both knees injected for my 3 week cruise and stoppover at our sons, a month in all. I'm home now knees back to useless, hands/wrists,upper arms, legs and feet and anything else  hurting, feeling  down and low and so soon.

I think maybe I should have more doxycycline like 1 a day every day? I started abx last october. Can anyone advice me as my GP waits for me to find out anything and i'm tired and fedup.

I read on the personal history section of a lady  taking minicin 200mg per day 1 in the morning and 1 at night and shes almost painfree.

Can anyone help!

Thanks

Rosemary UK

Sierra
    Participant

I've taken 200 mg a day, 7 days a week for more than 1.5 years and am doing well. If I miss even one dose, I feel it.

Sierra

Patti D
    Participant

Hi,

I'm also taking minocycline 100 mg. 2 x daily and began abx in December 2007. I have not been on any other meds besides the antibiotics and do feel better although I am not completely back to “normal”. It sounds like you need some good pain killers to get over the hump. That is so hard coming home from a vacation and right away feeling sick. I hope you are feeling much better soon;)

Patti D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ should I change my dose?’ is closed to new replies.