Home Forums General Discussion Shingles shot

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    richie
    Participant

Hi I think thats a good system in the UK –the NHS gives the vaccines for free if wanted and publishes lists of recommended vaccines but its not compulsory –good way to do things —
    richie

prioris
    Participant

For any mother choosing to give their children the vaccine for whooping cough

Here is a snippet from mercola

In the US, from January 1 to June 16, 2014, there have been nearly 10,000 cases of pertussis, or whooping cough, confirmed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This is a 24 percent increase compared to the same time period in 2013.1 The CDC maintains that the best way to prevent pertussis is to get vaccinated, but this deserves a closer look.

CDC data shows 84 percent of children under the age of 3 have received at least FOUR DTaP shots and yet, despite this high vaccination rate, whooping cough still keeps circulating among both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.

The vaccine is clearly ineffective, and it’s not just failing to prevent whooping cough in the US. In the UK, researchers similarly revealed that nearly 20 percent of fully vaccinated children still contracted whooping cough.

Researchers from the University of Oxford followed 279 children, aged 5 to 15 years, who visited their doctors due to a persistent cough lasting two to eight weeks. Twenty percent of the children were diagnosed with whooping cough, including 18 percent who were fully vaccinated against it.2 The researchers concluded:

“Pertussis can still be found in a fifth of school age children who present in primary care with persistent cough and can cause clinically significant cough in fully vaccinated children.”

lemons
    Participant

@prioris wrote:

Vaccines are part of the depopulation agenda. Vaccines don’t work either. Congress has passed legislation protecting vaccine manufacturers from law suit just like they did with monsanto. The government has even admitted that vaccines caused injury in their case files regarding claims.

Historically communities that didn’t get the vaccine were more protected against disease like polio especially the most devastating kind. Amish generally stay away from vaccines. It is one of the reasons why chronic diseases are rare among them. I have a nephew who is Amish. We told them to stay away from GMO for their livestock. They tried it for two years and it was a disaster. They threw out all the GMO crops after they saw what it did to their livestock.

There is a disinformation campaign by the powers that be on the internet that claim that many Amish vaccinate. Relatively few vaccinate. Some get duped into it. Some adopt vaccinated children. Some need it to get into a school or college. I like how they claim that there is some “unknown environmental” factor behind autism rise. Right! Vaccines and processed foods have spearheaded the rise in autism. They need to obfuscate and create doubt on the Amish situation so people don’t see the obvious.

One amish guy where my nephew lived got vaccinated because he ended up in a hospital or clinic for some reason. He didn’t realize what they were doing. Everyone told him it was bad thing to do. The worst time to get a vaccination is in the first 2 years because the immune system is not developed. A healthy adult may or may not be able to weather the assault.

If immunizing and vaccinating the general populous is so detrimental to human health , could you please explain to me why global life expectancy has almost doubled within the past 100 years.

prioris
    Participant

Just for clarification, i should have said that depopulation agenda is not just about death but disabling people physically and mentally. outside of an occasional comment as a heads up or informational post, i will just let people do their own due diligence on the subject.

richie
    Participant

Are you saying the government has an agenda to disable people physically and mentally ???? I think you mentioned you are on disability so are you saying the government wants more people disabled and the want to pay even more disability out ??? Just curious and doing my due diligence
    richie

Trudi
    Participant

@richie wrote:

Are you saying the government has an agenda to disable people physically and mentally ???

Hi Richie–
    The first thing that came to mind after reading your comment was the Tuskegee syphilis experiment. You never really know what is going on behind doors. Yes, we certainly need to practice due diligence!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

richie
    Participant

Agreed –that really was a blot on our government –because of this many federal laws were passed to prevent any kind of recurrence —
    richie

prioris
    Participant

the primary battlefield is against the human mind. there is no doubt they want to weaken people especially on a mental level. the mind can be weakened and influenced in a multitude of subtle ways via chemical, biological, media and many other technologies. for incarnating beings, this physical world is a very dangerous place to come. more dangerous than it has to be. there are so many booby traps that can blow people up.

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

Despite several warnings, including in this thread, Forum Guidelines are not being adhered to. This thread is no longer open for further posts and is now locked.
    RBFV

Please keep discussions on topic and as per forum guidelines below.

FORUM GUIDELINES:
    Please do not advertise or make use of the forum for any commercial purpose
    Please do not post the names of physicians. Initials are acceptable
    Please keep the support forum’s primary focus on questions about, experiences with or information related to antibiotic protocols (AP) for rheumatic diseases and/or supporting measures that may enhance the therapy
    Please do not post copyrighted materials.
    Please ensure that scientific claims and quoted information contain an appropriate reference to the source
    Please do not engage in flaming (personal attacks on any support forum user)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘ Shingles shot’ is closed to new replies.