Home Forums General Discussion serrapepase

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tish
    Participant

hey guys, still have had no response on site if about stomach problems,  this product is suppose to help with scar tissue.  does ap help with stomach issues or am i spitting in the wind.  please help!

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Tish,

I use serrapeptase and nattokinase, both proteolytic digestive enzymes. They are supposed to be good at fighting inflammation with anti-coagulant properties, as well as breaking down scar tissue and arterial plaque. I mainly use mine, as I'm hoping they will help reduce cardio-CRP. If you take them with meals, they act more as a digestive enzyme, but if you take them well away from meals, they tend to have more anti-inflammatory properties, from what I understand.

I saw your post on “stomach issues.” I may have missed an earlier post, but wasn't exactly sure what you meant by that – are you having nausea, reflux, ulcers, pain, swallowing probs, medication side-effects, etc? If you drop a note with a bit more detail it might help others to know how to respond and what to suggest. Hope this helps. 😉 

Peace, Maz

tish
    Participant

maz, got bad report on barium swallow report, says diffuse sd in small bowel,  have a narrowed area in jejunam area, which helps me understand all the symptoms i have been having.  now isn't systemic sd all over anyway, so why wouldn't help there also.  does anyone have any input there.  thanks in advance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ serrapepase’ is closed to new replies.