Home Forums General Discussion Serracor NK Dosage – Thick Blood

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    finsfan
    Participant

Hi All,

A recent blood test showed that my blood continues to be too thick, at least twice as thick as it should be.  I know this is common for SD, but I've been taking Serracor NK and thought the blood thickness would be under control.  However, I probably haven't been taking enough each day.

Can someone please comment on the dosage or number of capsules they're taking each day, and the time they take it vs. the time of taking minocycline?

Thanks so much.

ideamktg
    Keymaster

Hi finsfan,
    Sorry to hear about your lab test. I have scleroderma and am always afraid of developing complications of one kind or another. What kind of lab test did you receive that showed the thick blood? Is it too viscous, sludging kind of thick blood? Or smth more similar to clotting?

I'm not too familiar with Serracor-NK. Is that a natural product?

Kim
    Participant

Hi finsfan,

When I was at my sickest with very thick blood, I started Neprinol at around 10 per day, split in two doses.  I'm small so a larger person would likely take more.  For the anti-fibrotic properties you MUST take on an empty stomach.  I'd take the first dose first thing in the a.m. and the other at random times throughout the day.  Within two weeks I could see old surgery scars start to soften. 😯  I now take 2-3/day for maintenance.

The systemic enzymes and frequent use of my infrared sauna proved to be two of the most powerful tools in my toolbox. 😉  My blood is now in the low-normal range and Raynaud's almost totally gone.

Take care…..kim

Kim
    Participant

[user=1566]annie_hawaii[/user] wrote:

Hi finsfan,
    Sorry to hear about your lab test. I have scleroderma and am always afraid of developing complications of one kind or another. What kind of lab test did you receive that showed the thick blood? Is it too viscous, sludging kind of thick blood? Or smth more similar to clotting?

I'm not too familiar with Serracor-NK. Is that a natural product?

Hi Annie,

You may have better luck searching “Neprinol”, basically the same product, and no prescription required.  You can also search this board for comments from other users.  It has worked extremely well for me, otherwise I wouldn't cough up the hefty price.

The test that I had for hypercoagulation was done by Hemex Labs.

Take care……kim

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Serracor NK Dosage – Thick Blood’ is closed to new replies.