Home Forums General Discussion Scleroderma Family Message Board

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JeffN
    Participant

Nancy – You are still listed as a memebr and I just posted there so the board seems to up with no issues. I'll email Cubby and let her know.

ideamktg
    Keymaster

Thank you Jeff for answering.  I am relieved to see your recent post today.  However,  I cannot log on.  Have tried several times, and it says, “Invalid user name/password combination.  Please try again”. When I ask for my password, it gives me my correct user name and password!  No problem, at least I can open it.  I was concerned that on top of not being able to log on, there was no recent activity.  If I am not logged on, I cannot communicate.   I wish there were e-mail addresses listed so I would not have to communicate through Roadback Foundation.  Nancy

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Hey Nancy!

First, thanks for the information you sent on the emial last week.  It turns out that Claire just had some kind of head cold.  She missed school all day Friday, but was miraculously able to play in an all day water polo tourney on Saturday, then she came home and went to the park to play basketball.

I had a simular problem with the old SD Foundation Proboard, only one of my computers would it not recognize.  I went to another comunter, used the same user id and password and it worked fine.  Really frustrating.  If you have more than one browser (say Explorer and Foxfire) try a different browser, just an idea.  I know it is frustrating when you can't connect with your peeps.

Love the avatar photo, you are looking great!

Cheryl

ideamktg
    Keymaster

Everything OK.  Logged in this a.m. with no problem.  Sorry to cause trouble, but I could not log in last eve, really!  

Cheryl,  Wonderful news.  I was so worried about your Claire.  She must be a very motivated girl to get up steam to do all of that the next day. 

Nancy

ideamktg
    Keymaster

To Cubby,

I am trying to reach Scleroderma Family Message Board, but they are saying that I am not a member, that my password is not valid, that my I.D. is not valid, etc.   Is there anything the matter?.  I don't know who to contact except to you.  i do notice that no one has entered anything lately, that is, today. Maybe you know what is the matter.  Nancy Blake   ndpblake@comcast.net

JeffN
    Participant

Nancy – emails are listed for Cubby, Steve , and I in our profiles and in the members section. But if you can't get on the site that is not too much good I guess. Glad you are back on. Also thanks to RBF for the help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ Scleroderma Family Message Board’ is closed to new replies.