Home Forums General Discussion San Antonio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

Someone besides Linda asked to let them know about the Singing Festival on April 9th and 10th. Here is the info.

Concert Friday night will be in Ballroom C (third floor) 7 pm and it is free, best to come in on the Bowie Street side and take the elevator up to the 3rd floor.

Saturday night concert is in Hall D (2nd floor) it also free, 7 pm, and again come in on Bowie Street. the Hall is about the middle of the place.

Sunday afternoon is at La Villita at 1 pm.

Hope I can see you. All of the ladies are wearing white blouses and black skirts,but the red hair should help. If you see a guy walking around with a white western hat and a black t-shirt that has the German flag on it with the Alamo and it says Saengerfest 2010, you can ask him where I am.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Maz
    Keymaster

Eva, this is too far for me to attend, but wishing you the very best for these two days of song and have a wonderful time doing what you love to do…life doesn't get much better than this!

Peace, Maz

Tiff
    Participant

Hi Eva,

It is me!  I am not very familiar with San Antonio yet though.  Is this at the convention center downtown?  What theater or center is it going to be in?  Also, where is La Villita?  Is that also downtown?  I'm too new here to be up on these things, but I am learning.

Not sure if we will be in town or not this weekend.  My hubby is trying to sell our house in Del Rio and needs help painting, so we probably should go do that.  *Sigh*  Poor guy.  He is overburdened right now.

Either way I do hope you have a wonderful performance!

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Tiff,

yes it is downtown convention center and the Friday night performance is in Ballroom C on the third floor. Saturday is in Hall D, secnd floor and La Villita is by the Riverwalk. All the concerts are free.

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

Sounds like a good time, Eva, wish I lived closer.  Please someone post pictures on the board. 😉

Take care……kim

Eva Holloway
    Participant

will send pictures after the three day festival is over

Hope Linda is getting her e-mails/

Eva Holloway

Kim
    Participant

Can't wait! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ San Antonio’ is closed to new replies.