Home Forums General Discussion Reflux and Nexium

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mommaof2princesses
    Participant

Hi

I have been on Nexium for at least a month 40 mg once per day. I am still getting horrible heartburn even while on it (and stabbing stomach pains that come and go). I am going to try to get in with a GI but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem… Thank you!

judy cash
    Participant

Hello,

I have had acid reflux for several years, so I know what it is like……. I use Prevacid when needed. I was supposed to take it daily , and I did for a long time, then I read a lot about the different meds, so decided to only use it if I just could not take the pain. Some days it was mild, other days, it was so bad I could cry. Strange thing has happened, since I started AP and Probotics, I am almost never having acid reflux. I am mot sure, but I really think it is the probotics….. All I know is that the acid reflux is almost comlpetly gone. I have only been on AP, since June 15 this year….. The AP and Probotics are the only thing that has changes for me, no diet changes or anything…………………I sure hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Judy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Reflux and Nexium’ is closed to new replies.