Home Forums General Discussion Real House Wife In New York City

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    JBJBJB
    Participant

I wrote to Jill of Real House Wife of New York City, told her about AP. Her little girl (15 year old?) has RA. She was rounding up people to donate money to RA Foundation.

I know I sound weird, but hey, if this little girl could be cured by AP, why expose her to all these toxic medicine. I could tell from her weight (she was a little heavy than normal girls of her age), she might be on prednisone or something…..

From this link you could e-mail her. The more people email her, perhaps she would be convinced….  

http://zarinfabrics.com/index.aspx

JB

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi JB,

Just found Jill's blog:

http://jillzarin.com/jills-blog/blog-messages-working-again/

Peace, Maz

JBJBJB
    Participant

Maz,

That's great. Your name should be aMazing. :>;)

Let's write her up!!!

JB

Suzanne
    Participant

I used Maz's link to find a link to the daughter's blog and found a link there to this:

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/05/what_color_is_kelly_killoren_b.html

From the article:

NEW YORK: How are you feeling tonight? Okay?
    Ally: Yeah, well, sadly, my arthritis has gotten worse. It gets worse as I get older. I've had it since I was ten. But I'm just happy that I have these people to support me.”

That's really sad. 

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

JBJBJB
    Participant

Oh my…. what a nice find, Suzanne! However, I need to talk to Jill first. She will make a decision for the girl. I sure hope they can go and visit Dr. S or other AP doctors so that she can be under a good care and be in remission soon.

That's so sad to hear she is suffering. It seems her traditional medicine did not work.

I've been watching the RHWofNYC. I felt like “knowing” these groups of ladies. I felt for Jill's daughter at such young age.

:JB

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

The more people email her, perhaps she would be convinced….  

Sorry JB I have to disagree there. I think being contacted by alot of strangers out of the blue is likely to be seen like hounding and to be counter-productive – it could even seem cult-like. You have very kindly sent her details about another option to consider for her daughter. JMO, but I'd now leave her to choose whether to follow this up. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

JBJBJB
    Participant

Okay, I just did it. Whatever she will decide, it's her call. It's up to you to write to her. It's my calling to help those mothers whose children are suffering from RA.

Cheers,

JB

tainabell
    Participant

A heads up, I saw on Lymenet a couple weeks ago, they were getting a campaign together to try and e-mail her encouraging her to get her daughter tested for Lyme also.  They go to the Hamptons in the summer, so there's a good possibility she got bitten by a tick.

I always feel so sorry for kids with chronic illness.  Its bad enough to deal with this stuff as an adult, I can only imagine how horrible it must be when you're in school and all your friends are doing stuff you can't do.  I admire Jill's fundraising though.  Good for her.  It would be awesome if she got involved with Road Back!

JBJBJB
    Participant

[user=854]tainabell[/user] wrote:

I always feel so sorry for kids with chronic illness.  Its bad enough to deal with this stuff as an adult, I can only imagine how horrible it must be when you're in school and all your friends are doing stuff you can't do.  I admire Jill's fundraising though.  Good for her.  It would be awesome if she got involved with Road Back!

It's very hard to deal with chronic illness kids. You'd wish to take their place for their pain. I cried each time when my son has seizures due to insulin problems. I cannot imagine how Jill is going through. I watch the show every week, feeling I “know” her…. Good thing is she (Jill) has a great mom who gives her all the encouragements. Isn't she a great lady? I love her.

I am so glad to hear other people are encouraging her to get her daughter tested for Lyme Disease. If you watch the show, you can see her house outside of NYC has a lot of woods. It could be possible the little girl got tick infected. Poor thing.

Oh well, I will leave the rest to God…. I've done my part!

:JB

justsaynoemore
    Participant

I really admire the fact that you took the time to contact this mother with her sick child, and totally understand being devoted to a cause.  I have always devoted myself to women's issues, and wish you the best of luck with your great energy and empathy.  Take care ~~ Cathy

PamelaR
    Participant

[user=30]lynnie_sydney[/user] wrote:

The more people email her, perhaps she would be convinced….  

Sorry JB I have to disagree there. I think being contacted by alot of strangers out of the blue is likely to be seen like hounding and to be counter-productive – it could even seem cult-like. You have very kindly sent her details about another option to consider for her daughter. JMO, but I'd now leave her to choose whether to follow this up. Lynnie

I agree.

justsaynoemore
    Participant

Of course you would, JR

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘ Real House Wife In New York City’ is closed to new replies.