Home Forums General Discussion RE: stomach problems

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Valsmum
    Participant

Hi Flower,
    I was replying to the first post/person, they wrote they took 2mgs of prednisone and it has made my stomach upset when I weaned down.
    Hope you are doing well Flower.

Anonymous
    Participant

@Valsmum wrote:

Hi Flower,
    I was replying to the first post/person, they wrote they took 2mgs of prednisone and it has made my stomach upset when I weaned down.
    Hope you are doing well Flower.

Hi Valsmum 😉

sorry I did not understand 🙄

Can be really nasty and a worry. As if you don’t have enough on your mind.
    You are able to get tablets from the Dr. that pushes both the mino and Doxy through the stomach so you
    don’ t have to eat anything with them at all. Of course it is another cost factor with another script. I have just used a
    small amount of magnesium also for a while. which does the same thing. Just ask your Dr. Helped me give up the milk.My tabs are magnesium anyway. Lack of sufficient probiotics can also cause problems
    The best thing out with any sign, is to use peppermint. Anything – tea, etc. If you have no objection to
    sugar free the best thing out at any sign has been the Eclipse mints from the supermarket. Not the chew ones they have
    small amount of sugar in them. Only one, purely for
    medicinal purposes at any sign as well. Helps you sleep and immediate relief. I could not believe it. Sugar is out
    for me at all costs. I know we are not supposed to use anything like that in place of sugar. If its severe
    enough you’ll do anything. Its important to look after our gut. This irritation is one of the biggest problems
    we face taking these drugs consistently. Hope this helps someone.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.