Home Forums General Discussion RE: ANTABLOC

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    jaminhealth
    Participant

I just got this from my friend….but remember too, it’s best to end up longterm with the
    unflavored, no sucralose tabs, the trial sample has this artificial sweetener:

New Policy Curtis listened to you

Management listened. New free samples policy:

Will My Credit Card Be Billed Automatically Each Month?

No, you will not be billed again. You only pay the shipping and handling cost. The free trial offer does not enroll you into any automatically recurring membership program. We’re so confident you’re going to love the results you’ll be happy to continue receiving Anatabloc by placing another order for a full supply of dispenser packs.

Do I need to send the sample back if I don’t see results?

No, they’re yours to keep. We sincerely believe if you continue to take Anatabloc as directed you’ll love the results you feel. Every person’s body is different which is why we highly recommend completing the full 10-12 day sample regiment before deciding whether or not you’re satisfied with the results. If after 10 days you aren’t interested in more Anatabloc simply do nothing – there is no automatic charge or membership.

Terms of Offer
    By placing an order through this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read through these terms carefully before placing your order and print a copy for future reference. Please also read our Privacy Policy regarding personal information provided by you, which is incorporated herein by reference.

Health Disclaimer
    Any statements on this site or any materials or supplements distributed or sold by http://www.AnatablocTrial.com have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our products. The results on all products are not typical and not everyone will experience these results.”

cavalier
    Participant

Tx for posting this trial info – while I agree with you sucralose is not a good thing, this gives someone a short term almost free trial to see if it has any help for reducing inflammation. Inflammation can be a reality for many of us with Rheumatic disease & a real risk factor in markers for clots strokes & HA. Finding ways to lower inflammation is important. There is only a cost to shipping of 4.95 which is little to see if this can increase your gains in this area, while working with AP etc to get the levels down.

Jill SD, Lyme & CPn

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.