Home Forums General Discussion RE: ANTABLOC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dotsdaughter2
    Participant

Anybody using antabloc while using antibiotic protocol, any info would be appreciated.
    Have a fabulous day.

mkay
    Participant

Hi there..

There is a post down a few from yours titled “Knee/Spine & Overall Pain Relief Report”. I know Jamin takes this and can probably give you some helpful info. I’m going to ask my doc if I can start this also an what he thinks about it 🙂

Good luck!

SS
    Participant

hi everbody ;

I do not know what ANTABLOC is. Can some one please let me know what it is.

Thanks
    ss

jaminhealth
    Participant

Do some research at Anatabloc.com

There is tons of info online, I’ve been doing my research day and night it seems.

Best to call Anatabloc at 800-778-2031 x 4 and talk to pharmacist or MD’s on call,
    they are very helpful with ALL questions, I’ve called them 3 times with my questions.

Basically, it’s a food based anti inflammatory, the elements from various foods are
    scientifically put together to make this product….it’s too complicated for me
    to explain it….as I see it, there is nothing else out there like this supplement or drug
    for that matter….

SS
    Participant

hi Jaminhealth;

Thanks I will find out from online.

Regards
    ss

jaminhealth
    Participant

I thought this to be worthy of share here on a person’s journey so far with Cig RX and now Anatabloc:

I just read this “NEW” review from Geek, a man who started with CigRX and then
    is now on Anatabloc and staying with it:

((This has been an interesting read (LONG) but well worth it ,better than the newspaper! I just had to comment. I started on cigr-x in April or may of 2011, I don

vera
    Participant

I ordered the Anatabloc trial package, and was told I may cancel at any time. After considering the cost per month, I realized it was too expensive for my budget, so I cancelled it. I was billed for the trial package and paid it (via credit card). HOWEVER, the following month, there was an additional charge from Anatabloc on my credit card. I had a hard time getting them to remove it. Beware if you order the trial package. Ask if there will be any additional charges, then watch your credit card bills. This is sad, as the product may be a very good one, but their billing practice soured me.

Lori

jaminhealth
    Participant

Sadly, people don’t read the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the Trial Sample Order….I didn’t but I
    caught myself fast and called the 800# after 2 days on the trial…they informed me of the auto ship….

I had no idea, as I didn’t read the T&C’s……. so we need to be aware and we’re not…..

I’ve read some really postive reports from those who deal with Psorasis which can lead to
    Psoratic Arthritis, I follow a lot of blogs on Anatabloc.

Sorry you are soured by the experience, GNC offers a money back within 30 days of trying
    the 200-300 ct bottle.

It’s worth it for me $1.60 day for less pain and less meds…..and I’m only
    going into my 2nd month. jam

vera
    Participant

You are right, I didn’t read all the small print. I assumed when cancelling I would not be billed any further! Well, that was my fault I suppose. Just hope my post alerts others if they fail to read the fine print as I did!

Lori

jaminhealth
    Participant

Lori, it’s kinda our “fault” but they are pretty fast to bill and ship and many
    have complained….. I see you deal with PA, this most likely would be
    good for you….I just read a new post this morning from a woman who is
    on Anatabloc and doing very good re: psorasis… I’ll post her review as I did
    ask her if I could mention her results and she said, of course…..

jaminhealth
    Participant

Lori, here is the person’s review from a Psorasis support group that I follow:

((Jamin- everything is still going very well, every week there is progress. I have the most difficult time with my scalp and I think that is that I am rather careless when it comes to shampoos. It is hard to find something that doesn’t irritate my scalp so I just do the best I can. I have actually increased my dosage to 3 tablets three times a day as of this week. Hopefully this will give the extra boost my scalp needs to completely clear. My elbows and irritated patches are still slowly disappearing which once again is amazing for this time of year. Interesting enough, because I have had psoriosis for so long I have been worried about developing some sort of psoriatic arthritis or joint issues because of the chronic inflammation. Since I have been taking anatabloc any aches and pains I had in the morning no longer exist. Anatabloc has made a huge difference for me and really gives me hope that one day I will have clear skin.))

vera
    Participant

Jam, I would really like to see that review 🙂 if you could get it, and imagine many others would, too. My complaint, as you know, is not with the product. So glad to hear it is helping you!!

Lori

jaminhealth
    Participant

Lori, I posted it right above the one from you right now.

I hear you on the issues you have, I’m sure so many get turned off with this
    too, TOO DARN BAD as they are missing out on perhaps a good source of
    relief for them. I met a man on another board who prompted me and prompted
    me to get on it in spite of my issues with their “tactics” or T&C’s,,,,so glad to
    kept “on me” to do this supp.

I may never totally be out of pain, but with time, hopefully more and more pain..
    so much of mine is structural from hip surgery and body alignment and structure and
    stenosis and sponydlothesis…this is structural…

Inflammation is everywhere in the body…

vera
    Participant

Oops, thanks Jam. Keep us posted on your progress with Anatabloc. By the way do you get it from them, or from GNC?

Lori

jaminhealth
    Participant

I get it from Anatabloc and they just gave me a $10 off on the order I’m getting next week, so that is $70 vs $80. I stayed
    with them and thru the “trial people” was sent over to Curtis at another 800 # and he handles my account and
    auto ship control… He’s very helpful and works with people to ship early or later as needed, I don’t want to run
    thou… If you want Curtis contact it’s 800 391-9164… you can tell him you were in the auto ship trial plan and your
    story… With Anatabloc there are no tax or shipping charges.

I heard GNC just had a 25% off on all supps on Valentine’s day, but I don’t shop there anyway. jam

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.