Home Forums General Discussion RBF Summer 2008 Newsletter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    A Friend
    Participant

Dear  ;):P:shock::cool::cool::blush::roll-laugh:,

Just this morning the RBF 2008 Summer Newsletter was in my inbox.  I want to congratulate everyone who worked on this or contributed to it.  It was like music to my heart! 

Have already called the news editor of our local paper to see if he was interested in viewing it, and he was.  So, it has been sent.  Also forwarded it to our local, private online group.  (If you do this yourself, and want to sent a note accompanying it to anyone, you will need to send a separate e-mail…. because your note will vanish. 

Again, congratulations to all of you responsible for it.  Are the “powers that be” able to share the names of those who should be congratulated? 

AF :blush:

Trudi
    Participant

Agree with you 100%.  I'm going to forward this email to family members — let them see where my support/information comes from these past four months and the “bulletin board” that I am constantly referring to–

Trudi

Maz–great, great job!!  Thanks for all the time you take in sharing your knowledge/research in our quest for restored health!!  All the best to you!

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

[user=28]A Friend[/user] wrote:

Again, congratulations to all of you responsible for it.  Are the “powers that be” able to share the names of those who should be congratulated?

While the volunteers who contribute their time and talents to the mission of RBF do not do so for public recognition, as one of the “powers that be” I believe we should give credit where credit is due here on this board.  The E-Bulletin is sent to nearly 4,000 individual email addresses, so the members of this board are only a very small part of that.

No one who visits here regularly will be suprised to know that Maz is the Editor and Chief, Lead Reporter and Writer of the entire E-Bulliten.  There are several others who review it, but Maz pretty much created this with the support of other long term AP/RBFers.

Congratulations Maz, You did a great job!  Thank You!

Cheryl

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

To my dear friend across the water – just wanted to join in on the congratulations. Great job MT! Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

The woman's a saint!!!!!

I have not seen the newsletter yet, even though  I signed up on the main page.  Would it be possible for someone to post a link?

Thanks…..kim

Maz
    Keymaster

Thank you everyone for your very kind words. In all honesty, it wasn't hard with all the invaluable moral support from Cheryl and Leslie's wise mentorship…not to mention their keen eyes for detail….and Cheryl, you must take credit for writing the wonderful Native American Fair article at which RBF will have a booth to share the good news of AP with this group of people who have a very high incidence of scleroderma.

Kim – am just checking if the webmaster's link to the new eBulletin can be posted here. I'll be away from my pc this afternoon, but will check in later. If not, I'll be happy to fwd my personal copy to you by email.

Actually, if anyone here is signed up for the eBulletin on the main page, but did not receive your copy and would like one, please let us know so we can check with the webmaster for eBlast blips. The email should have had a subject header:  The Road Back Foundation : Summer 2008 e-Bulletin 

Thanks, again, all!

Peace, Maz

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Have already called the news editor of our local paper to see if he was interested in viewing it, and he was.

So, would the newspaper want a personal interview with the Editor and Chief?

Yikes, she's gonna kill me!

Cheryl

Silvia
    Participant

Hello:

I just signed up to receive the newsletter, but it's obviously too late for this edition, could someone let me know how I can get one?  It sounds like a wonderful publication, congratulations Maz!    Silvia

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=548]Silvia[/user] wrote:

I just signed up to receive the newsletter, but it's obviously too late for this edition, could someone let me know how I can get one?  It sounds like a wonderful publication, congratulations Maz! 

Thanks so much, Sylvia. 😀 Here's the thread with the link to have a read:

http://www.rbfbb.org/view_topic.php?id=1130&forum_id=1

Do hope your foot/ankle is less painful!

Peace, Maz

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=2]Cheryl F[/user] wrote:

Cheryl, I think I'd rather karaoke!!!!!  :roll-laugh:

Nah…I'm a non-violent person…I won't kill you….I'll just start sending out the “Cheryl is such a little brat” buttons tomorrow!

Peace, Maz

A Friend
    Participant

[user=2]Cheryl F[/user] wrote:

Have already called the news editor of our local paper to see if he was interested in viewing it, and he was.

Cheryl

Cheryl,

If I hear anything back from him, I know how to contact Maz, and will “patch” him through!  lol  (with her permission, of course)

AF

Maz
    Keymaster

AF, I'm so sorry, but I think I'll be out karaoking for the next few weeks….darn it!

Peace, Maz

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

[user=27]Maz[/user] wrote:

AF, I'm so sorry, but I think I'll be out karaoking for the next few weeks….darn it!

Peace, Maz

ROFLMAO!!!

Silvia
    Participant

Hi Maz:

thanks very much for the link, excellent publication!! 

thanks for enquiring about my personal progress, you must have an incredible memory!  I think my herx is slowly subsiding, and my foot is feeling a bit better, I'm very excited!!    S.

Maz
    Keymaster

Sylvia, many thanks and so glad to hear your foot is starting to feel better! This is great news, not to mention timely for your upcoming trip! YAY!

Peace, Maz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘ RBF Summer 2008 Newsletter’ is closed to new replies.