Home Forums General Discussion Radon Mines in Montnna

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Healer
    Participant

Hello Hello again,
    I have been offline quite a bit. I finished my book, XXXX, to come out April.

I moved to Tucson……….the beautiful weather did not help the pain level, but the beauty must have somewhat. I went off nightshades, wheat, meat and inflammatory cheeses and felt so much better. Now some meat and wheat creeps in. I do believe it has it’s consequences.

I recently had a rife bath machine and something like a tens, but much stronger on me for minutes at a time one day. I was in so much greater pain the next couple of days….knees and could not bend for sitting and getting up. I dowse. It dowsed that the water bath treatment caused the pain as too strong, but it could lessen my pain.

I learned of the Radon Mines in Montanna. Dowsing verified I could be cured this way. Have any of you any knowledge (self or anecdotal) about the mines?

Blessings of Hope and Joy

RBFV Edit to remove book title, as per advertising policy of this forum. Please see Guidelines below. Thank you for your understanding:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1

FORUM GUIDELINES:

1. Please do not advertise or make use of the forum for any commercial purpose

Valsmum
    Participant

Have you ever tried coffee enemas for pain relief or the Gerson Therapy? The Geron diet does not include wheat and is practically all fruits and vegetables. I do so much better when I am doing the Gerson Therapy for my my RA. Take care!

cavalier
    Participant

I had never heard of these so i got curious – 2 links the 2nd is perhaps the better of the 2.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/18/ann-coulter-radiation-is-_n_837512.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2477705/

Jill SD lyme cpn babesia candida

Healer
    Participant

Thanks….I did Gerson for maybe 1.5 yrs
    Still don’t know if I need it. My practitioner has been doing it since 1979!
    I actually didn’t know about his diet

dotsdaughter2
    Participant

heard about this radon cure about 30 ago. The people sit in the radon mines in Russia and feel good when they leave.

richie
    Participant

Hi–Its 400 times the maximum allowable exposure —-
    richie

cavalier
    Participant

One of the advantages of being a dog handler/show breeder is I know people all over the world & espec. in our country. I have a dear friend who lives in Mt. I asked her if she knew of any people in her state who have used this – one person she knows has RA & she feels this is what has her doing much better in pain relief from her RA. She has been going there for years.

I have her eml to me, about her experience, while it’s ancedotal it’s interesting. Of course the levels are higher than the Govt’ allows but there is medical studies & info suggesting that we have levels too low currently & that while higher these are still lower levels that studies have found some benefit too the studies I read of where released in Rheumatology mag. back in 2000 for RA.

“Radon therapy is widely available in Europe to treat a variety of chronic inflammatory and painful diseases. These include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, scleroderma, ankylosing spondylitis, asthma, bronchitis and psoriasis (Erickson 2007). Falkenbach et al (2005) described five trials of radon therapy for rheumatoid arthritis, three of which were double-blind that showed beneficial effects. Radon therapy was also effective in treating osteoarthritis (Yamaoka et al. 2004), bronchial asthma (Mitsunobu et al. 2003), and dyslipidemia associated with cardiovascular disease (Iashina et al. 2011” from – http://pubmedcentralcanada.ca/pmcc/articles/PMC3526331

http://mailman.mcmaster.ca/mailman/private/cdn-nucl-l/0907/msg00006.html

http://www.livestrong.com/article/156280-uses-of-the-element-radon/

http://www.intelligentdesigntheory.info/facts_about_radon_gas_mitigation_radium_uranium_chlorine_fluoride.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17480140

I have no experience with this to say it has no merit or it does have merit. Obviously both Germany & Austria they believe it’s benefit enuf to have their citizens be covered by their insurance up to 90%. Russia has treated millions of people this way for various ailments for many years.
    I think there is much we don’t know as to the actions of many med’s & methods. The evidence here for the states is ancedotal & there is no money in this to be made by big Pharma or something one can patent.

I believe there are many cuasative factor or factors behind a disease & there can be sometimes more than one methodology to offer supportive care. I was very much against this idea when i 1st read about this – but in reading more I am not as sure.
    Obviously, working in a mine 8 to 10 to 12 hr’s a day that used to go on 5 days a week for that long a period of time is not the same amount of exposure that one to 3 hr’s a day for 10 days max would give someone & then no exposure of this level for 6 months or 12 months.

I think if one knows the risks which almost every prescription medicine has them too – then it should be one’s choice.

Jill

PhilC
    Participant

I think it probably does work. And here’s my guess as to how it works: the radiation is acting as an immunosuppressant.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

cavalier
    Participant

Phil perhaps, but in the links there was a mention for the RA Studies they said the Radon did immune modulation, they found, not quite the same thing as suppressing.

I have been talking to a RA person a lady who is 61 she’s had RA since 1996 she is back at one of the mine’s she goes there 3 times a year as she lives in Mt.
    She told me this –
    Jill, I’ve met people from all over the country and world. The radon Mines in Europe are so expensive that its cheaper for people to fly here, rent a car and stay at the Mines. Think about it.
    The European medical society prescribes radon therapy. Once they get involved the prices sky rocket. The Canadian doctors also send people down here at the expense of their government insurance. Lots of Canucks here.
    She goes on to say – My opinion of how the Radon Mine works is this. Somehow it makes an immune system work as it should instead of attacking the body like our diseases do. I’ve talked to people that have been cured of cancers here too. Along with all kinds of lung diseases.
    The Boulder river valley is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places on earth. There is also a hot springs outside of Boulder if you are so inclined. Ask me any questions you like. As you can tell, I love this place. Not to mention it backs off my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I watched the healing of an old Pomeranian. In three days that dog went from being carried in to the Mine, to a happy “bouncing off the walls”, Pom. Now that can’t be in the dog’s mind.
    The 1st time I came to the Merry Widow for the full 30 treatments. The first trip nothing happened, until I was home a few weeks. Then one morning I got up and had no pain. It lasted for a year before my immune system ran ammuck again.
    The next year I returned to the Merry Widow again. That time it started to work in a about a week at the Mine. When I was there I made friends with some of the locals here and was told I should really try the Earth Angel as most people get faster results. So the 3rd year I came to Earth Angel.
    (those are the names of some of the mines)

It’s interesting.
    Jill

cavalier
    Participant

Phil- this is what i read that made me feel perhaps we model the mice? I also thought I read this mentioned in the RA studies but regardless i welcome your thoughts on this- From the link I posted earlier from PubmedCanada
    Low dose radiotherapy modulates the immune-inflammatory response (Rodel et al. 2007). A dose of 200 mGy enhanced phagocytosis by macrophages and increased CD8+ T cell production in mice (Pandey et al. 2005). LDR (Low Dose Radiotherapy) up-regulated genes that encode cytokines at doses as low as 100 mGy (Barcellos-Hoff 1998). Continuous gamma ray exposure (100 mGy per year) prolonged lifespan, suppressed B-cell lymphoma formation and increased CD49+ cell production in mice (Lacoste-Collin et al. 2007).

Some of the diseases that claim to have benefitted by the Radon mines, if this was suppression then this could be contraindicated, but if it’s modulation then it would of possible benefit to most diseases.

Jill

richie
    Participant

Radon gas is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the US after smoking —-To me not a very good trade-off
    richie

dotsdaughter2
    Participant

anybody want to go Iam ready, for real. I live in the Buffalo NY area Iam ready to fly.

cavalier
    Participant

The studies done on the miners & lung cancer were not published or were the sources divulged – some scientists have questioned if the studies done were flawed. They went on to say that lower levels have shown to have benefit but instead our EPA said no level was safe. They did a 10 yr study in Penn. of a area with homes with what would be deemed a high level of Radon & they found a surprising low level of cancer. Japan they did study of a area of apartments also found to be considered a higher level & they were also surprised to find a lower incidence of cancer. It is theorized that some levels could be different. But regardless I get where this quite different than what the EPA suggests. I have found no reported cases of Cancer from consumers of the mines in any of these countries which if there was a high incidence of one would think the govt’ would step in & shut them down.

I get the risk to benefit concerns & it isn’t something one has to do for sure.
    I got more eml’s from the person who is out there & I spoke to the owner of one of the mines – she does not claim this to cure. Folks who have been there, alot of the Amish, due to working outside alot get Lyme & they feel this helps them with their disease. They do need to come back though, so again it is not a cure & risks are well known & disclosed.
    Jill

cavalier
    Participant

Dotsdaughter – I tried to send you a PM, but the message I got said the user does not exist which was weird as it had your name listed as being registered. I wonder if the system is just goofing up?

Anyways if you would please send me a PM, since I cant send you one.

Thanks Jill (cavalier)

cavalier
    Participant

Richie you have done well on mino alone for your SD & that is wonderful as have many others. I fully understand why you would not want too nor would you feel a need to use a radon mine, you simply have no need too.

For me I have layers of infections & diseases that possibly are hampering the full benefit’s of AP. And the more you have to deal with the harder this disease seems to be to get on top of. I have been on AP for 18 months, & during that time I have had progression with heart & lungs, both are serious, my skin goes back & forth but i cant hold onto progress yet.
    Having Lyme, CPn, Babesia & Candida on top of systemic SD only tells me my immune is that much more compromised & even with multiple AP therapies, & now due to stomach issues from Candida that are just getting turned around again the last 7 months of malabsorption only compounded the problem.

I think if i were in your shoes, I would never do anything, but the mino, as you have seen the results, unless that no longer by itself was still being effective. You have not even had to change your diet – good for you! But I have had too or as my stomach just cant tolerate some foods right now.

We are all different & differing causative factors play into this.
    It’s not like there is a conventional method ( outside AP) that has been proven to be effective.
    It’s always a weighing of risk to possible benefit & certainly I strongly agree AP should be a 1st choice. If one does a adjunct due to needing additional help or boost which many have do on here then … that is their choice. If it is weighing possible improvement in quality of life & if one wants to gamble that …
    All I am saying is unless you are in someone else’s shoes, it can be harder to understand why some people do what they do.
    Be glad you are not. I am truly happy that you have done so well with your SD.
    I just can get where people turn to things, especially if they can find ancedotal evidence of hope. For me AP was & is very much based on ancedotal evidence of help. Now it very well maybe there is more ancedotal evidence for AP but the Rheum in Tx shot down mino in her studies so very much it’s ancedotal – even though we on this forum can chat with others who have been helped. This is what I found with the people, who have gone into these Radon health mines are basing their trialing this on
    is basically the same thing, word of mouth.

I for one would not tell anyone that anything including AP will always help everyone, even Dr Brown said that AP helps approx. 80% he found some cases it did not, which is DARN good!
    But realistically then 20 % may not get the help. I try to be aware of other adjuncts in case of the 20%, I know i have a hard road due to the layers I unfort have. And to know the up & the down side to each to wade thru the litany of what is can be alot of not very effective to risky.

I do feel most doc’s agree the more layers there is the harder it is to get one sole medicine to effective it often has to be then layers of help to get there.
    Whether that is this mine ancedotally some say yes. Russia feels they see 90% improvement in their studies for help for it’s people. I have no idea other than what people state. If it helps them for whatever reason that we dont fully understand then I think we already know medicines have been used off label due to ancedotally they help but are not formally studied as to prove as to why. Again it’s a bit easier to say if you are doing well not for you – & just as some may have felt you were crazy to use AP for SD – this also sounds a bit weird, but if it helps people then so what. It’s a fascinating read of how gamma rays are the harmful rays VS beta etc. Dosage, time of exposure & what type of rays all can matter.

Jill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.