Home Forums General Discussion Question for some of the Lymies here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Donna RA
    Participant

After 5 months on the Lyme protocol, I have pain in my foot, which wasn't there before.  It's mostly in one foot, and on the top of the foot and the ankle.  I've done nothing to cause injury that I know of.  I've been to the chiropractor, and he is perplexed.  He did adjust my ankle, and it felt a little better, but each day it comes back.  Has anyone experienced this? 

Thanks for your input.

Donna RA and Lyme

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Donna–

Foot pain was my first indication of problems.  I wore a compression stocking on my right foot for at least a year to help me walk–it cut down on the pain.  No longer need that but still have some pain–I sometimes think it could be a bit of gout.  Right now my knees are what give me the most grief–although they are also starting to get better. 

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

nspiker
    Participant

Donna,

I have foot pain, and it moves around and is transient.  Sometimes it's on the side/top of my foot, sometimes my ankle, my knee, and now it has moved to my shins.  It's mainly in one foot too.

I don't know if it's lyme, or reactive arthritis, or what…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Question for some of the Lymies here’ is closed to new replies.