Home Forums General Discussion Public Health Alert Article re: Mycoplasma and A.I. disorders

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Susan LymeRA
    Participant

This is a great article explaining mycoplasma.

Public Health Alert Article re:  Mycoplasma and A.I. disorders

louris
    Participant

Is there a missing link to a website?

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

I went right back into my post yesterday and edited the link once I saw I had pasted the wrong thing but I guess the edit didn't hold.  Here is the right website.  Thanks for pointing this out.

http://www.publichealthalert.org/Articles/scottforsgren/mycoplasma.htm

Trudi
    Participant

Great article, Susan.  Thanks for posting.

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Susan,

what a great article. Can see Dr. Nichols didn't have it any easier then Dr. Brown.

Eva:D

Eva Holloway

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Sue;
         Was this article posted in a news paper or other form of media?We (old timers) discussed this years ago and there is a lot more to the story of premeditated spreadinf of micoplasma.Here in Canada our armed forces worked with the U.S on this .It was spread by air all along the St.Lawrece and Great Lakes and left to the mosquitos to do the infecting.A couple of professors wrote about it and naturally told to shut up.I lost a ton on info when my computer crashed and if I can ever find the reports again I will post them here.   Lynne

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

Ever since this illness struck in 2005 and I frequented a lyme website, I have been hearing these conspiracy theories but I could never wrap my brain around the “why” until this article.

So sad!

I don't have the mycoplasma fermentans but the pneumoniae.  Worse still, I have babesia ducani which is practically impossible to eradicate.  Sigh……I don't want maintenance.  I want remission!

Susan

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Sue;
        I think you mean “cure”.Remission is functioning normally but still having the dang disease.I am petrified it will come back to haunt me.

Susan LymeRA
    Participant

I guess I gave up saying cure very early on.  I mean remission, but you are correct in the definition and with that definition, I am definitely in remission.  I won't feel safe until bloodwork says negative for m. pneumoniae and babesia wa-1.

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Sue;
         It's a nice thought even if it is a dream.I get the feeling that SD will always be with me.I forgot to mention that there was an other paper talking about mico spreading norht of Winnipeg,Manitoba.Guess where the highest rate of MS is in the whole world.That's right,Winnipeg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ Public Health Alert Article re: Mycoplasma and A.I. disorders’ is closed to new replies.