Home Forums General Discussion Psoriatic Arthritis

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

[user=1826]franktcg[/user] wrote:

Hi Victor,

Since then my c-reactive protein blood markers have more than halved and I have also halved the anti-inflamms I need to take as well. I have since found that 4 weeks on AP followed by 1 week off works best for me. It is now 7+ months since I started AP and the difference in both my physical and mental wellbeing has been dramatic.

Frank – how lovely to hear from you and with such great news!! So happy you chose to stick it out and that the washout period worked so well for you. How great of you to call by and give this encouragement. 

Keep us posted Frank……….and, of course let us know when you're ready to write a testimonial;). Take care, Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

psaoff
    Participant

Thankyou to MJ47 and Frank in the UK for your responses. I haven't been on for a few days. Really appreciate your experiences it makes me feel im not alone.

My inflammation seems to have taken a rest this week and man does it feel good. I havent taken MTX yet and im going to Melbourne for the weekend maybe I can get in touch with the AP doctor there that Lynnie sent through.

I really dont want to take MTX i feel its bad im generally a healthy young man apart from the PSA and I dont feel like i want to poison my insides and maybe the pain i hope will go away.

Im going to get onto the AP.

If anyone out there has a good contact in Sydney i'd appreciate it.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

[user=2674]psaoff[/user] wrote:

My inflammation seems to have taken a rest this week and man does it feel good. I havent taken MTX yet and im going to Melbourne for the weekend maybe I can get in touch with the AP doctor there that Lynnie sent through.

If anyone out there has a good contact in Sydney i'd appreciate it.

Victor – glad you've had a bit of relief. If it's Dr D you're speaking of, she prefers a phone consult initially – educative to her recommendations re diet etc. Dont think she'll be there on the weekend other than on Friday and she's always very booked up unless you organise a consult in advance. She also much prefers that you see the naturopath first for testing. Enjoy your weekend but dont be disappointed if you only get to organise a phone consult first up. Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘ Psoriatic Arthritis’ is closed to new replies.