Home Forums General Discussion Psoriatic Arthritis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hotspur2904
    Participant

As most of the information I have read to date relates to RA, I would be very interested in hearing from anyone with PsA who is undergoing AP treatment. 

Thanks

S

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Simon – you can also look at the medical histories section of http://www.rheumatic.org. There are several PsA stories there and they are marked as such. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Christina V
    Participant

Hi Simon, read your personal history and progress threads, it's not drizzle (dribble? sorry I can't remember what I just read 10 minutes ago) and yes we will be interested to hear of your progress.  At the moment we are waiting to take our youngest daughter to my AP doctor as I fear she may be developing PsA, she has had psorassis of scalp for several years, but has developed some disturbing symptoms in the last two months.  Trying not to think the worst just yet……so back to you……………..I hope you get some answers soon and also some relief from your pain.  All the best, Christina

Trudi
    Participant

[user=1351]Christina V[/user] wrote:

Hi Simon, read your personal history and progress threads, it's not drizzle (dribble? sorry I can't remember what I just read 10 minutes ago) and yes we will be interested to hear of your progress. 

I read your progress yesterday and agree.

Christina–hope all goes well with your daughter's appointment–

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Psoriatic Arthritis’ is closed to new replies.