Home Forums General Discussion Progress!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Velouria138
    Participant
    anno
    Participant

That's fantastic, after only 1 month!

For me, it's been 19 months; I've been pruning fruit trees for 2 days: No inflammation! Hope to go canoeing on Thurs.
    I can cook, shuffle cards, use a pitch fork, just about anything I need/want to do.

Let's keep this thread going.

superperroRA
    Participant

Very happy for you.
    If the Relafen, which is an NSAID, starts hurting your stomach, I advise you to take prilosec or some other proton pump inhibitor to protect your stomach. (You can also take NSAIDs in suppository form to protect the stomach. That is what I do)

If your progress stalls at some point, I advise you to add another antibiotic to the mix, like azithromicin.

Finally, 5mg prednisone is a small dose, but  zero would be even better. If the NSAIDs work well enough for you, they might be enough to replace the prednisone. You might also try out the anti-inflammatory MSM. Some people find it highly effective.

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

The Road Back Foundation wishes to remind members that it does not engage in medical advice.

The Road Back Bulletin Board has been set up as an open, peer-to-peer forum, in which members can freely ask questions and post their personal experiences and opinions. Specific antibiotic protocols, dietary regimes and supplements as advocated by Bulletin Board members are to be taken as personal opinion, not as medical advice or advocacy by the Foundation. 

We do not intend to censure the sharing of information or individual paths to wellness. However, this is not the place to give directives or specific advice to others. This could potentially place the Road Back Foundation at risk of being charged with prescribing and/or of giving medical advice.

Thank you for your understanding.

RBF Administrator

Peach73
    Participant

So glad you are doing well!  I have my first appt with an AP doc this coming Monday and can't wait to get started 🙂   I'm so glad to hear that the little things are getting easier for you.  It's the little things that can be a big pain to do with RA!   Keep us posted 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Progress!!’ is closed to new replies.