Home Forums General Discussion problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tish
    Participant

hey guys, my husband just read an article stating that if you had lead or mercury in your body the mycoplasma would bind with and hide in the poisions and not be effective in treating the mycoplasma.  has anyone ever heard of this?  i'm wondering because i have several fillings and also have used red lipsticks for several years.  can anyone comment on this.  there seems to be a missing component in my ap therapy.  and i can't figure it out but i think the best bet is to find a holistic doctor versed in ap therapy, now who would that be?  any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Jo
    Participant

[user=345]tish[/user] wrote:

hey guys, my husband just read an article stating that if you had lead or mercury in your body the mycoplasma would bind with and hide in the poisions and not be effective in treating the mycoplasma.  has anyone ever heard of this?  i'm wondering because i have several fillings and also have used red lipsticks for several years.  can anyone comment on this.  there seems to be a missing component in my ap therapy.  and i can't figure it out but i think the best bet is to find a holistic doctor versed in ap therapy, now who would that be?  any help would be appreciated. thanks.

I'm just a newbie at this, but I have a guess or two.

1. If so, eventually all the poisons would be bound up and then the minocine would begin to work on the mycoplasma.

2. The reading I've done indicated that it's the binding in the gut that is to be avoided. Once it's in the blood stream it's ok. That's why you only have to wait 2 or 3 hours before or after eating. Long enough for digestion, but certainly not long enough for the food nutrients to have left the body.

3. We use MSM to detox the body of all it's toxic storage,  to facilitate the medicine crossing the cell walls, and to reduce the inflamation.

Jo

Donna RA
    Participant

Hi Tish,

I believe it is well worth finding a holistic Dr, and find out which toxins, heavy metals are in your body.  I am going to begin Chelation therapy to remove the metals, and toxins and am optimistic that is will be yet another piece of this complex puzzle.  There is alot of good information on this site, especially found in the old section of the posts which is now availble, and also another web site which is thearthritistrust.org.  Good Luck with your journey.

Donna RA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ problems’ is closed to new replies.